NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.6

Too much glitter and the color doesn't work for me

Now this blush was awful! It had very little (almost no) pigmentation and was extremely glittery.

I LOVE this product!! It's one of my FAVORITE blushes! It's a gorgeous color and has a golden under shade. I wear it all day, everyday! I literally can not wear it enough. It has lasted me for a long time and a little goes a long way. Even on a Rudy undertone, the colors still look great! It definitely gives live to my face!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous colour. Like Benefit Rockateur which is a favourite of mine. I don't notice the glitter. Maybe the brush I use doesn't pick it up?

I wouldn't buy this again because I found the staying power poor. Even with setting spray by lunch time it looked like I had no colour. Disappointing.

on 4/26/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The SA mixed up the products and I didnt realise i had gotten this instead of the super orgasm. After being really annoyed I tried this sparkly blush and was pleasantly surprised! The huge shimmers dont linger around much and leave behind a long lasting colour similar to orgasm but even better for deeper nc45 type skintones like mine. Made my skin nice and glowly. When u go out in the sun the stray glitter is like a little surprise and looks alright. I actually wear Mac Brickstone and then a touch of super orgasm to give me the perfect day to night transition look! Love it The trick to use a light hand and tap your brush before application and you will get the perfect shade just like the regular orgasm

on 1/20/2016 8:35:00 AM

The NARS original orgasm blush is an iconic product that most makeup junkies own or have owned. I am a fan of the original blush although it's not my favorite. I was excited to try the newer Super Orgasm blush...I don't like it...at...all. There's too much glitter. This would be great in a Toddler's and Tiara's pageant although you wouldn't want to paint your child up in a blush titled super orgasm. That would be in poor taste and those pageants are all about keeping it classy. The color is ok, it's a pinky peach shade with giant chunks of GLITTER. It looks like someone smacked you in the face with a bag of glitter. This is not flattering and to pay $30 for a blush that looks like you're working the afternoon shift at some hobunk strip club out by an airport is not good. This is just bad. Shame on NARS for thinking people will buy anything.

on 7/2/2015 1:43:00 PM

USD $30. I rarely return products, but this was one of them. The color was ok - I could've worked with it. I just could not deal with the glitter. I'm normally not afraid to use shimmer, glitter, and glow, but this one is Just Too Much! Even for me! The large flecks of glitter float around everywhere, and you just can't control it. It's all over your face, hair, hands, clothing - all your brushes somehow end up with glitter! I had to pull out everything on my dressing table, drawers, brush containers - EVERYTHING - to wash after using this. So annoyed!

on 1/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

You need a high quality brush specifically made for blushing to get the color payoff without clumping. Like many mentioned, it has large glitters that you gotta pick out one by one b/c it will get embedded in your pores. Try using fingertips to rub it on, and its a mess! It will surely clump on your skin and and theres like 50 gold glitter on your fingertips that you are not sure what to do with. Not easy to use in a hurry and the glitter turned me off. I like full face and the glam/club look but.....this isnt happening still. Also, the black packaging with the rubbery texture that alot of makeup brands use is not really great. It gets dirty so fast, and no matter how vigorously I clean it, some spots seem to never go away.

on 12/1/2014 3:37:00 AM

I find this blush a more pinky-peach version of Orgasm and more glittery - but the glitter doesn't have to enter the disaster zone if you are careful with application. I find this blush worthwhile because I love the long lasting (full day wear) pink-peach glow and do notice some glittery shimmer but nothing too outrageous.

On my NC15 yellow undertoned skin I only need a light application and really love the look of this really buffed in and layered with a subtle highlight over top (this helps to tone the glitters down as well). My favourite blush to apply this blush is the ELF Flat Top Powder Brush, I always tap it off first as this really helps to get rid of the gold glitter and leave the powder behind. I can't be too heavy handed with this blush as on me it is quite pigmented.

I have rather a stash of blushes, so if this should ever run out in the distant future and was still available I would more than likely repurchase.

on 8/15/2014 12:38:00 PM

this is a nice blush for if you're having a night out but for day to day it is SO glittery, there were literally chunks of glitter on my face. Having said that it did have a nice colour to it and it was long lasting so it's really dependant on what you want it for! :)

Popular Blush Products