NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

4.5

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Possibly my favourite pink blush ever.
It's a beautiful balance of cool and warm, and I find it makes my eyes look bluer. Blends beautifully with Laguna bronzer. I use this colour a lot for bridal work as I find it stays on and flatters most skin tones. It's less shimmery and gold than orgasm, so it is more flattering if you don't have perfect skin on your cheeks.
Now. A word about the glitter. Yes, there is glitter, however, if you tap your blush brush lightly before applying, the glitter falls off and the colour stays on, making it a beautiful Demi matte pink. I personally like the kabuki yachiyo brush for this but any good blush brush will do! 💞💞💞

on 4/22/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I wouldn't wear this blush every day. It's fun for a blush to wear if you're going out or what I love which is wear it to the beach! The glitter is pretty chunky and if you're in mood for that look, it is a very pretty colour. And with a tan, this bright peach really brightens up a look. :)

on 4/1/2011 3:23:00 PM

This blush frustrates the heck out of me, because the colour is PERFECT and GORGEOUS - much prettier than regular Orgasm - but the glitter gets everywhere. Yes, I have learned to tap the glitter off my brush before I put it on my face, and that works. But what were they thinking??? Remove the damn glitter!!!

on 10/4/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Orgasm used to be my everyday blush, but now I've been reaching for super orgasm. Super orgasm is a pinker version of orgasm with gold glitter added in. I really like the pink color and it gives a nice sheen. The gold glitter does get everywhere and I find random specks of glitter on my face sometimes. Other than that, I love super orgasm.

on 10/2/2009 12:08:00 AM

I purchased this for going out, so I love the pretty color and golden shimmer. The shimmer is gorgeous and sophisticated rather than chunky rave glitter. I wish the staying power were better but I haven't tried wearing over a primer. I would repurchase but I don't know when I will ever use the entire product

on 10/17/2008 8:04:00 PM

The glitter in this looks a lot more intimidating in the package than actually on, IMO. It is pinkier than the regular Orgasm, and just a slight swipe in the pan gives me a good flush, so I could see this lasting for a while (although NARS blushes seem to be the only ones I actually hit pan!). I am an NC20 (NC 30 in the summer) with dark brown eyes/hair...this is a great fall 'flush' or for anytime of the year...definitely brightens my face up and adds a lovely glow, without too much over the top glitter.

Popular Blush Products