NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.5

Too much glitter and the color doesn't work for me

on 8/9/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Too much glitter. The color is lovely otherwise.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous colour. Like Benefit Rockateur which is a favourite of mine. I don't notice the glitter. Maybe the brush I use doesn't pick it up?

I wouldn't buy this again because I found the staying power poor. Even with setting spray by lunch time it looked like I had no colour. Disappointing.

on 1/20/2016 8:35:00 AM

The NARS original orgasm blush is an iconic product that most makeup junkies own or have owned. I am a fan of the original blush although it's not my favorite. I was excited to try the newer Super Orgasm blush...I don't like it...at...all. There's too much glitter. This would be great in a Toddler's and Tiara's pageant although you wouldn't want to paint your child up in a blush titled super orgasm. That would be in poor taste and those pageants are all about keeping it classy. The color is ok, it's a pinky peach shade with giant chunks of GLITTER. It looks like someone smacked you in the face with a bag of glitter. This is not flattering and to pay $30 for a blush that looks like you're working the afternoon shift at some hobunk strip club out by an airport is not good. This is just bad. Shame on NARS for thinking people will buy anything.

on 9/3/2015 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Orgasm is a lovely colour, there is no denying that, but with the super orgasm, there is just too much glitter!!

I tried it on once, and even at 26 (I'm 29 now) it just looked ridiculous . I cannot get away with glitter , perhaps it's my ultra pale skin, I'm not sure .

But if you're younger or simply enjoy a fun blush and don't mind the unnatural look, this could be for you. A night at the club perhaps?

on 7/2/2015 1:43:00 PM

USD $30. I rarely return products, but this was one of them. The color was ok - I could've worked with it. I just could not deal with the glitter. I'm normally not afraid to use shimmer, glitter, and glow, but this one is Just Too Much! Even for me! The large flecks of glitter float around everywhere, and you just can't control it. It's all over your face, hair, hands, clothing - all your brushes somehow end up with glitter! I had to pull out everything on my dressing table, drawers, brush containers - EVERYTHING - to wash after using this. So annoyed!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Possibly my favourite pink blush ever.
It's a beautiful balance of cool and warm, and I find it makes my eyes look bluer. Blends beautifully with Laguna bronzer. I use this colour a lot for bridal work as I find it stays on and flatters most skin tones. It's less shimmery and gold than orgasm, so it is more flattering if you don't have perfect skin on your cheeks.
Now. A word about the glitter. Yes, there is glitter, however, if you tap your blush brush lightly before applying, the glitter falls off and the colour stays on, making it a beautiful Demi matte pink. I personally like the kabuki yachiyo brush for this but any good blush brush will do! 💞💞💞

on 12/1/2014 3:37:00 AM

I find this blush a more pinky-peach version of Orgasm and more glittery - but the glitter doesn't have to enter the disaster zone if you are careful with application. I find this blush worthwhile because I love the long lasting (full day wear) pink-peach glow and do notice some glittery shimmer but nothing too outrageous.

On my NC15 yellow undertoned skin I only need a light application and really love the look of this really buffed in and layered with a subtle highlight over top (this helps to tone the glitters down as well). My favourite blush to apply this blush is the ELF Flat Top Powder Brush, I always tap it off first as this really helps to get rid of the gold glitter and leave the powder behind. I can't be too heavy handed with this blush as on me it is quite pigmented.

I have rather a stash of blushes, so if this should ever run out in the distant future and was still available I would more than likely repurchase.

on 3/1/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this as a gift from my best friend and it is my daily go-to blush.

This blush has a warm peachy tone with flecks of golden glitter. It instantly adds a healthy rosy glow to my skin. I personally don't mind the glitter, though it travels to other places of my face. I just brush it off before I set everything. It has great blendability and staying power. I can always count on this to complete my look. A little goes a long way.

on 12/2/2013 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

NARS blushes are amazing but for me this blush has too much glitter. It's orgasm with a ton of large gold glitter.

Popular Blush Products