NARS Super Orgasm

NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

I LOVE this product!! It's one of my FAVORITE blushes! It's a gorgeous color and has a golden under shade. I wear it all day, everyday! I literally can not wear it enough. It has lasted me for a long time and a little goes a long way. Even on a Rudy undertone, the colors still look great! It definitely gives live to my face!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous colour. Like Benefit Rockateur which is a favourite of mine. I don't notice the glitter. Maybe the brush I use doesn't pick it up?

I wouldn't buy this again because I found the staying power poor. Even with setting spray by lunch time it looked like I had no colour. Disappointing.

To Read all 247 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/26/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The SA mixed up the products and I didnt realise i had gotten this instead of the super orgasm. After being really annoyed I tried this sparkly blush and was pleasantly surprised! The huge shimmers dont linger around much and leave behind a long lasting colour similar to orgasm but even better for deeper nc45 type skintones like mine. Made my skin nice and glowly. When u go out in the sun the stray glitter is like a little surprise and looks alright. I actually wear Mac Brickstone and then a touch of super orgasm to give me the perfect day to night transition look! Love it The trick to use a light hand and tap your brush before application and you will get the perfect shade just like the regular orgasm

on 1/20/2016 8:35:00 AM

The NARS original orgasm blush is an iconic product that most makeup junkies own or have owned. I am a fan of the original blush although it's not my favorite. I was excited to try the newer Super Orgasm blush...I don't like it...at...all. There's too much glitter. This would be great in a Toddler's and Tiara's pageant although you wouldn't want to paint your child up in a blush titled super orgasm. That would be in poor taste and those pageants are all about keeping it classy. The color is ok, it's a pinky peach shade with giant chunks of GLITTER. It looks like someone smacked you in the face with a bag of glitter. This is not flattering and to pay $30 for a blush that looks like you're working the afternoon shift at some hobunk strip club out by an airport is not good. This is just bad. Shame on NARS for thinking people will buy anything.

on 10/22/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a huge fan of Nars in general, and I do like this color but it's got far too much glitter. I only wear it on special outings and quite often forget about it, so I've had it sitting in my drawer for ages.

I'd rather buy Orgasm, it's much more suitable for daily wear.

on 9/3/2015 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Orgasm is a lovely colour, there is no denying that, but with the super orgasm, there is just too much glitter!!

I tried it on once, and even at 26 (I'm 29 now) it just looked ridiculous . I cannot get away with glitter , perhaps it's my ultra pale skin, I'm not sure .

But if you're younger or simply enjoy a fun blush and don't mind the unnatural look, this could be for you. A night at the club perhaps?

on 7/5/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is a lot of fun in the summer. It is the basic Orgasm peach/pink color with an extra shot of sparkle. I may be going against type wearing at my age, but I love it! I took off one lippie because of the extreme sparkle...but that is actually part of the reason I love it. It is FUN to wear! Luckily, I really don't have much in the way of wrinkles yet, so maybe that is why I can get by with it (people say I look like I am in my 40's...either hooray for me, or they are just being nice..lol) It just spells out summer to me, and like Nars original Orgasm, it will go with anything.

on 7/2/2015 1:43:00 PM

USD $30. I rarely return products, but this was one of them. The color was ok - I could've worked with it. I just could not deal with the glitter. I'm normally not afraid to use shimmer, glitter, and glow, but this one is Just Too Much! Even for me! The large flecks of glitter float around everywhere, and you just can't control it. It's all over your face, hair, hands, clothing - all your brushes somehow end up with glitter! I had to pull out everything on my dressing table, drawers, brush containers - EVERYTHING - to wash after using this. So annoyed!

on 1/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

You need a high quality brush specifically made for blushing to get the color payoff without clumping. Like many mentioned, it has large glitters that you gotta pick out one by one b/c it will get embedded in your pores. Try using fingertips to rub it on, and its a mess! It will surely clump on your skin and and theres like 50 gold glitter on your fingertips that you are not sure what to do with. Not easy to use in a hurry and the glitter turned me off. I like full face and the glam/club look but.....this isnt happening still. Also, the black packaging with the rubbery texture that alot of makeup brands use is not really great. It gets dirty so fast, and no matter how vigorously I clean it, some spots seem to never go away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush. It provides the perfect combination of peach and pink, however, there are huge chunks of gold glitter in it! I don't find the glitter necessary. A shimmery blush is nice, yes, but I don't see why anyone from any age group would want chunks of gold glitter on her face. After application I usually only end up with a few chunks of glitter on my face that I can easily dust off, so it's not a big issue. I think the regular nars orgasm is pretty much the same thing, minus the glitter. I like this blush, sure, but I wouldn't repurchase due to the big price tag and unnecessary glitter.
UPDATE: As you get further down into the pan, there is even more glitter. I ended up with glitter ALL over my face, so back to Sephora this goes!!

Popular Blush Products