NARS Super Orgasm

NARS Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.6

I LOVE this product!! It's one of my FAVORITE blushes! It's a gorgeous color and has a golden under shade. I wear it all day, everyday! I literally can not wear it enough. It has lasted me for a long time and a little goes a long way. Even on a Rudy undertone, the colors still look great! It definitely gives live to my face!

on 4/26/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The SA mixed up the products and I didnt realise i had gotten this instead of the super orgasm. After being really annoyed I tried this sparkly blush and was pleasantly surprised! The huge shimmers dont linger around much and leave behind a long lasting colour similar to orgasm but even better for deeper nc45 type skintones like mine. Made my skin nice and glowly. When u go out in the sun the stray glitter is like a little surprise and looks alright. I actually wear Mac Brickstone and then a touch of super orgasm to give me the perfect day to night transition look! Love it The trick to use a light hand and tap your brush before application and you will get the perfect shade just like the regular orgasm

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Possibly my favourite pink blush ever.
It's a beautiful balance of cool and warm, and I find it makes my eyes look bluer. Blends beautifully with Laguna bronzer. I use this colour a lot for bridal work as I find it stays on and flatters most skin tones. It's less shimmery and gold than orgasm, so it is more flattering if you don't have perfect skin on your cheeks.
Now. A word about the glitter. Yes, there is glitter, however, if you tap your blush brush lightly before applying, the glitter falls off and the colour stays on, making it a beautiful Demi matte pink. I personally like the kabuki yachiyo brush for this but any good blush brush will do! 💞💞💞

I'm probably one of the few here that really likes this blush.

I'm not put off by the gold sparkle, and I really don't have much of a problem using it on the skin. As a matter of fact, I really don't see the any large gold flecks, but I am left with a nice pink blush shot through with a nice gold shimmer.

It looks even better paired with my favorite bronzer, and leaves me with a nice sculpted cheek with a little bit of gold highlight.

If I ever finish the mini size I have, I will rebuy. But honestly I don't know how one gets to hit pan on these blushes, because you need such a small amount of product, it takes forever to put a dent in it!
I am oily and fair, and I thought this would make me look like an oil-drenched clown, because of the obvious glitter it has. Imagine my surprise when I applied it (with my MAC 187) and what I saw in the mirror was my face but a million times better and healthier looking!
I look like I just came back from outside on a cold winter day, and the glitter is surprisingly discreet, it just gives me a "lit from within" look. Actually if you shake the brush after twirling it in the blush, you can get rid of most of the glitter.
Yes, there is some glitter fall-out on my cheeks, maybe 2-3 particles, but it actually looks sexy :)
This blush never broke me out, doesn't make me oily, or look oily, it just gives me a natural healthy flush that I love and gives dimension to my foundation.

Cannot rave about this enough!!! It is a cult beauty product for a reason. It is such a flattering colour- a peachy pink with subtle gold shimmer. I have recommended to all my friends from pale skin to olive tones and it looks equally good on all.

I doubt I will ever buy another blusher again!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is by far one of my favorite blushes by NARS - next to Deep Throat. It gives me such a pretty flush and makes my skin glow. It also lasts forever. I can put this on before a night out and still have pretty, glowing skin eight hours later. I like that in a blush, and you can also layer this depending on how deep you want your flush to be. Plus, I like the shimmer/sparkle. If you aren't a fan of sparkle, then I wouldn't recommend this blush for you. The price is kinda steep, and I'll admit it was kinda hard for me to actually spend $28 on a blush at first, but I've had it for over a year, and I still have TONS of product left. So I'd say that I've gotten my money's worth and then some. Would definitely repurchase. :)

on 4/4/2012 11:16:00 PM

I really love this color, it's just a little more intense than the Orgasm. The small flecks of gold glitter is a nice touch, you don't get much on the brush through. I only end up getting a fleck or two of glitter on my face which isn't a big deal, maybe it's just my brush that doesn't pick it up. Overall, really pretty color!

on 3/24/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Super Orgasm is a very forgiving warm pink blush with small flecks of glitter, as opposed to the very finely crushed shimmer in the original Orgasm. I've found that the amount of glitter that translates to your face depends on the type of brush you use for application and whether you wear a primer directly under it. Some days I wear this as blush and as eyeshadow together and it looks gorgeous. I get barely any on my face, but I can get a gorgeous bright & sparkly eye with it as well. I apply this to my face with a Dior cheek brush after my concealer, foundation, and setting powder. On my eyes I apply it directly over UDPP with a MAC 217 (and UD Foxy as a highlight) and the glitter sticks to my eyelids just as I placed it (no fallout). It looks truly heavenly! Great for a simple, girly office look and like I said it's very forgiving. I have started to experience some anxiety over running out! I'm an NC35.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this blush! I never cared for blushes with shimmer or glitter, but this started a craze for me. Super orgasm is a delicate pink with gold shimmer and glitter that just creates a glow on your cheeks. I find that it looks even better when layered over blushes, it acts as a blush/highlighter combo. It it a little messy with the packaging, because the blush is powdery and the glitters tend to get everywhere. But I keep it in the box that it came with to prevent that problem. This blush always makes me feel extra special when i put it on..maybe because it is so shimmery/glittery but most of the glitters do not transfer on the cheeks but drop off on the brush. So if you don't like glitter, this is probably not for you. But I love this, and it shows up on me just fine (NC 40-42).

Popular Blush Products