NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.6

Now this blush was awful! It had very little (almost no) pigmentation and was extremely glittery.

on 8/9/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Too much glitter. The color is lovely otherwise.

on 1/20/2016 8:35:00 AM

The NARS original orgasm blush is an iconic product that most makeup junkies own or have owned. I am a fan of the original blush although it's not my favorite. I was excited to try the newer Super Orgasm blush...I don't like it...at...all. There's too much glitter. This would be great in a Toddler's and Tiara's pageant although you wouldn't want to paint your child up in a blush titled super orgasm. That would be in poor taste and those pageants are all about keeping it classy. The color is ok, it's a pinky peach shade with giant chunks of GLITTER. It looks like someone smacked you in the face with a bag of glitter. This is not flattering and to pay $30 for a blush that looks like you're working the afternoon shift at some hobunk strip club out by an airport is not good. This is just bad. Shame on NARS for thinking people will buy anything.

on 1/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

You need a high quality brush specifically made for blushing to get the color payoff without clumping. Like many mentioned, it has large glitters that you gotta pick out one by one b/c it will get embedded in your pores. Try using fingertips to rub it on, and its a mess! It will surely clump on your skin and and theres like 50 gold glitter on your fingertips that you are not sure what to do with. Not easy to use in a hurry and the glitter turned me off. I like full face and the glam/club look but.....this isnt happening still. Also, the black packaging with the rubbery texture that alot of makeup brands use is not really great. It gets dirty so fast, and no matter how vigorously I clean it, some spots seem to never go away.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Let me start off by saying I HATE THIS BLUSH!! okay now let me tell you why. It has large chucks of glitter that get everywhere. Even at night I wouldnt wear it. I know some people are into that look but its not for anybody who doesnt wanna look like a strobe light. Total waste of $28. I wish I could return it but I ordered it and unfortunately threw the return paper away. I had high expectations and now Im highly dissapointed. I wouldnt even give it to someone because I would hate to see a friend wear something so hideous!

on 1/11/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Save yourself 21 and get a load of glitter and throw it on your face.

um, i feel like i'm missing something. this blush has huge chunks of gold glitter in it, so it looks totally unnatural on my fair skin...the base color is pretty, but i look like i'm about to perform on stage or something with all that glitter. got this as part of a set but would never purchase it-it's way too fake looking.

on 8/31/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a mini (free with purchase) so I shouldn't complain, but I don't understand this product at all! It leaves you with large pieces of glitter on your face (in random spots like your nose or chin). The color itself is a nice wearable pink that's not too cool, but still.... If you ignore the chunks it's pretty matte (not glowy). I'd go for Orgasm or Deep Throat over this any day!

on 7/23/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely even worst than their regular orgasm blush. Super duper highlights every pore on your face. Be warned that it's not for the office definitely. Good for clubs where glitter and sparkles on the face is the norm.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

What a Hype! People have raved about this blush so much I was compelled to spend the $33 for it. I hate it! Maybe on pale skin the payoff is great but I don't believe that this blush was intended for darker skin tones. I had to really pack it on in order to see anything. I really thought that this would look good on me because of the gold flecks in it. (Gold is my color :) But the Super Orgasm fell super flat in my book. I really wanted to love this, but this one isnt for me. This was overpriced and a complete let down for me.

Popular Blush Products