NARS Super Orgasm

3.8

on 4/10/2011 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color and don't be fooled with the amount of sparkle in it! It seems (and I may be crazy) that most of the sparkle does not get deposited on my cheeks but the color is just gorg with just the perfect "kiss" of color!

on 10/29/2009 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

ok, I guess the no. of lippies gives away how I feel about this blush.

YUCK. I gave it away to my niece who is 8 and loves this glittery stuff for Halloween.

This is NOT a subtle blush. You will not be able to say you were born blushing, or that it is your natural color. You will be able to wear it if you were a Vegas show girl -- nothing wrong with this product in a really glittery environment.

For me, it lit me up like a disco ball.. and any LINE, small as it may be still.. was highlighted. It was a real dissapointment for my NARS collection.

on 10/14/2009 10:48:00 AM

I wear Orgasm in the summer, but when I start getting really pale in the autumn, it is too peachy on my skin. Super Orgasm is a good alternative. I have neutral-to-cool undertones and this just looks natural and healthy. I really don't mind a few sparkles in the cool weather, and besides, the big sparkles do brush off rather quickly. It's my new go-to blush until spring returns.

on 5/14/2009 11:48:00 PM

I used the regular orgasm from time to time, but felt it wasn't quite right-a little too peachy and warm toned for my cool toned pale skin! If you are pale and cool toned, this is for you!! Very natural and healthy looking! I like the sparkles, but if you're worried, they blend. As always with Nars blushes, the packaging is great and is able to withstand frequent drops without crumbling. My new favorite blush!

on 3/26/2009 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This blush is a beautiful peach/pink with lots of gold glitter. I don't have any problems with glitter - I think it's pretty. If some glitter gets on my cheeks, that's the way I like it! In fact, the glitter in this blush is 50% of the reason I bought it. If people don't like my glittery cheeks, they can simply eat a big one. Now with all that said, my skin tone is NW-15 on the cool to neutral side and this blush really isn't ideal for it as I need to wear cool toned blushes and I'd definitely call this one a warmish blush. But I couldn't help it - I just had to have it.

on 1/4/2009 3:33:00 PM

I've been wearing Super Orgasm for a couple weeks and I'm now a big fan. Like other reviewers I wouldn't call it a blush as much as a highlighter. I layer my blush, starting with some natural color in the cheek hollow and moving onto the bone. Then I put Super Orgasm over it, gently bringing it onto the apple of the cheek. I know I'm weird but I love the soft golden glitter which I find very subtle. This product is not for the unadventurous but should be a staple in the make-up maven's collection.

on 10/24/2008 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I hated Orgasm. Who has an orgasm and blanches to a pale peach. It may as well be called peach soda, but it sells because of the name. I always thought it was NARS weakest product. Super Orgasm is for anyone darker than a sheet of notebook paper, it shows up, and it has a little more gold to it. Finally!

on 10/2/2008 3:33:00 PM

Edit: I liked the blush when the makeup artist put it on me, but when I got to work, people were telling me I had glitter all over my face. This is going back to Sephora. I like the pigment and color, but I don't want to be walking around with glitter on my face. I will stick to the original.

on 9/12/2008 10:58:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE Nars' Orgasm blush. And I also LOVE shimmer and glitter (yeah, and I'm in my 50s; sue me; I make my own rules, thank you very much). I will deffinitely give this one a try. The original Orgasm is my all-time favorite.

Popular Blush Products