NARS Super Orgasm

Filtered by age: 30-35
NARS Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.6

Too much glitter and the color doesn't work for me

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous colour. Like Benefit Rockateur which is a favourite of mine. I don't notice the glitter. Maybe the brush I use doesn't pick it up?

I wouldn't buy this again because I found the staying power poor. Even with setting spray by lunch time it looked like I had no colour. Disappointing.

on 1/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

You need a high quality brush specifically made for blushing to get the color payoff without clumping. Like many mentioned, it has large glitters that you gotta pick out one by one b/c it will get embedded in your pores. Try using fingertips to rub it on, and its a mess! It will surely clump on your skin and and theres like 50 gold glitter on your fingertips that you are not sure what to do with. Not easy to use in a hurry and the glitter turned me off. I like full face and the glam/club look but.....this isnt happening still. Also, the black packaging with the rubbery texture that alot of makeup brands use is not really great. It gets dirty so fast, and no matter how vigorously I clean it, some spots seem to never go away.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Possibly my favourite pink blush ever.
It's a beautiful balance of cool and warm, and I find it makes my eyes look bluer. Blends beautifully with Laguna bronzer. I use this colour a lot for bridal work as I find it stays on and flatters most skin tones. It's less shimmery and gold than orgasm, so it is more flattering if you don't have perfect skin on your cheeks.
Now. A word about the glitter. Yes, there is glitter, however, if you tap your blush brush lightly before applying, the glitter falls off and the colour stays on, making it a beautiful Demi matte pink. I personally like the kabuki yachiyo brush for this but any good blush brush will do! 💞💞💞

on 11/9/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this blush. The quality is superb. It creates a very natural looking colour on my face. It makes me look fresh and the glitter doesnt bother me at all. When applied high and on the right spot, it gives me the illusion of cheekbones that I never have.

I'm probably one of the few here that really likes this blush.

I'm not put off by the gold sparkle, and I really don't have much of a problem using it on the skin. As a matter of fact, I really don't see the any large gold flecks, but I am left with a nice pink blush shot through with a nice gold shimmer.

It looks even better paired with my favorite bronzer, and leaves me with a nice sculpted cheek with a little bit of gold highlight.

on 11/29/2012 4:28:00 PM

I do like this color I had to try it because i have Orgasm and I love it but i wanted to try something with a little more rose. This actually has a dupe NYX Rose Garden is exactly the same but less gold flecks but the color is spot on. So back to the blush at hand. I do find it very pigmented as most NARS blushes are i only need a little to get a nice rosy came from the outside look. The gold flecks don't bother me in this because they do not deposit heavily. I had to knock one or 2 off but nothing that would make me hate this blush.

I would apply this with Orgasm because I think the 2 would look good when you need a more dramatic blush. I only needed to touch my brush to the pan and color easily came up on it. I had no fall out in terms of the color itself which is a beautiful rose color as I said before. I do like it for the winter but as others have said i want to try other NARS blushes it's time to get into some other great colors they have.

I do like this a lot and I would think it would work with fair like me NW-15-20 to darker complexions because it's so pigmented it can also be used as an eyeshadow and highlighter for darker skin. I like this as part of an eye shadow look too it's so pretty. So if you can stand glitter and really it's not so bad this is a great because it flushes you more than Orgasm.

on 8/5/2012 10:06:00 PM

I've been using this blush for about a year, I swapped for an unused tester, and I've been pretty pleased. It is highly pigmented, I am still on the original one I swapped for, I am a very light blush user and it barely looks like I've put a dent in it, so I will not need to repurchase for quite a while. The color comes off as a subtle pinky peach, and yes there is sparkle, which to me acts much like a highlighter by reflecting the light in a flattering way. You can get similar blushes for less (e.g. Milani Luminoso), but the price on this isn't too bad considering how little you have to use to get a nice tint or fair skin tones. Definitely worth a try to see if it's a fit for you!

on 7/17/2012 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Not a fan of super orgasm...I can't stand the gigantic gold glitter in it. I really like the original orgasm blush and received this in a palette to try. I can take some glitter... but this is ridiculous and looks terrible on my cheeks. This was a fail for me but if you like super chunky gitter and the color orgasm than this might be right up your alley.

on 7/4/2012 10:14:00 PM

This is my first nars blush. When I purchase this I was debating between orgasm and super orgasm but because orgasm was so popular I decided to buy super orgasm. Although I don't mind the color the glitter fallout was too much to handle. I kept it instead of returning it for collecting but I really want to go back for more colors.