NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

Filtered by age: 25-29
NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.6

Now this blush was awful! It had very little (almost no) pigmentation and was extremely glittery.

on 10/22/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a huge fan of Nars in general, and I do like this color but it's got far too much glitter. I only wear it on special outings and quite often forget about it, so I've had it sitting in my drawer for ages.

I'd rather buy Orgasm, it's much more suitable for daily wear.

on 9/3/2015 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Orgasm is a lovely colour, there is no denying that, but with the super orgasm, there is just too much glitter!!

I tried it on once, and even at 26 (I'm 29 now) it just looked ridiculous . I cannot get away with glitter , perhaps it's my ultra pale skin, I'm not sure .

But if you're younger or simply enjoy a fun blush and don't mind the unnatural look, this could be for you. A night at the club perhaps?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush. It provides the perfect combination of peach and pink, however, there are huge chunks of gold glitter in it! I don't find the glitter necessary. A shimmery blush is nice, yes, but I don't see why anyone from any age group would want chunks of gold glitter on her face. After application I usually only end up with a few chunks of glitter on my face that I can easily dust off, so it's not a big issue. I think the regular nars orgasm is pretty much the same thing, minus the glitter. I like this blush, sure, but I wouldn't repurchase due to the big price tag and unnecessary glitter.
UPDATE: As you get further down into the pan, there is even more glitter. I ended up with glitter ALL over my face, so back to Sephora this goes!!

on 3/1/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this as a gift from my best friend and it is my daily go-to blush.

This blush has a warm peachy tone with flecks of golden glitter. It instantly adds a healthy rosy glow to my skin. I personally don't mind the glitter, though it travels to other places of my face. I just brush it off before I set everything. It has great blendability and staying power. I can always count on this to complete my look. A little goes a long way.

on 5/8/2012 5:43:00 PM

I wanted to love this. I really did. It seemed like just the thing to perk up my winter skin. I found the pigmentation to be poor, I felt like I had to dig at the blush with a brush just to get some color to stick to the brush, and then I had to do that repeatedly just for the color to show up on my cheeks. While I didn't mind the glitter, it seems like that's all that was visible on my face after applying this.

on 3/24/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Super Orgasm is a very forgiving warm pink blush with small flecks of glitter, as opposed to the very finely crushed shimmer in the original Orgasm. I've found that the amount of glitter that translates to your face depends on the type of brush you use for application and whether you wear a primer directly under it. Some days I wear this as blush and as eyeshadow together and it looks gorgeous. I get barely any on my face, but I can get a gorgeous bright & sparkly eye with it as well. I apply this to my face with a Dior cheek brush after my concealer, foundation, and setting powder. On my eyes I apply it directly over UDPP with a MAC 217 (and UD Foxy as a highlight) and the glitter sticks to my eyelids just as I placed it (no fallout). It looks truly heavenly! Great for a simple, girly office look and like I said it's very forgiving. I have started to experience some anxiety over running out! I'm an NC35.

on 1/8/2012 11:10:00 PM

I ordered this blush online, after reading all the hype over the original orgasm blush. The color is very pretty, it's a peachy coral color. The only down fall is the huge chunks of gold glitter in it. I can only wear it at night because it does have a shimmer and bc of the glitter. Had I known that this had glitter in it I would not have bought it. It 's an expensive blush but it will last a while.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Lets get the main issue out of the way: the pink/peach base is actually the same for both Orgasm and Super Orgasm, even though Super Orgasm does look a bit lighter in the pan. The only real difference between the two Orgasm blushes is that the original Orgasm contains the famous golden shimmery gleam, whilst SUPER ORGASM uses gold glitter particles instead and has no golden glow. The lack of shimmer means that SUPER ORGASM does apply sheerer and pinker on the skin then the original Orgasm does, so it does look different enough to justify buying it.

I haven't had any of the fall-out issues with SUPER ORGASM that I did with NARS other glittery cheek product - the Hungry Heart duo. A lot of the other reviewers have had fall-out using SUPER ORGASM; all I can suggest is that because I have porcelain skin I automatically tap excess product carefully of my brushes and use a very gentle touch for blush application, so maybe that it the reason?

Would I recommend it? It depends; SUPER ORGASM and Orgasm are both lovely shades, that are wearable on all skintones, but for most people I'd say that if you own one shade then you really don't need the other one too.

But for mega fans of the original Orgasm shade and/or NARS blush lovers, then yes I recommend SUPER ORGASM; the finishes of the two Orgasm blushes make the base colour appear noticeably different enough to warrant a purchase.

on 10/23/2011 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased this at Sephora for $27. I had gone into Sephora prior to purchasing this and requested a sample of NARS Orgasm simply because I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. I found it pretty and when I went to Sephora to purchase a NARS blush, Super Orgasm caught my eyes. I'm a sucker for sparkly things. I wear this on a fairly regular basis and don't find it to be such a glitterbomb as some imply. I only put two light sweeps on my brush for each cheek and I buff it into my skin. While I find it to be a pretty blush, I put I wouldn't purchase that shade again because there are so many other NARS blushes that I would like to try.

Popular Blush Products