NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.7

on 5/8/2013 4:04:00 PM

'Super orgasm' is a deeper tone than NARS's super-hyped 'orgasm' in the same peachy/pink colour family. It is pretty long lasting but contains huge irregular flecks of gold glitter which create a lot of fall-out and leave a slightly uneven texture on the face. Due to the glitter I would not recommend to those who have oily skin or imperfections as they will be highlighted by the noticeable glitter.

Without the glitter, I would really enjoy the product but it is too much for me, especially to wear in the daytime. I love NARS but this is not a repurchase for me. If you're going to splash out on a NARS blush, I'd pick another colour!

This blush to me is more like a highlighter than a blush. It has giant flecks of silver glitter in it, but it doesn't look to fake or gaudy. It gives your face a nice glow, although it is not my favorite blush. I would pretty much recommend any NARS blush because they are such great quality. I will not be repurchasing because it is overpriced and there are cheaper versions that are just as good.

I buy this one because the Orgasm is a calamity for people with pores problem and yellow skin. The super orgasm seems better.
It is expensive, but I think it is worth because you can use it for a long long long time( maybe nobody can run out of it I guess).But on the other hand, there are some products have better cost performance, like BOURJOIS 34# and sleek rose#, which both have similar color with this one.
I like the color, make the skin tone brighter.
I like the packaging, easy to become dirty but looked expensive.

I really do not like the packaging in Nars cosmetics. It gets really grubby really easily which instantly puts me off purchasing from this brand. I bought super orgasm along with orgasm after watching YouTube gurus rave about how amazing they are. To be honest I really don't like super orgasm. I can not stand the huge chunks of glitter in this product and the vibrant colour is too much for my skin tone. I wouldn't purchase this again once it's used up.

on 1/7/2012 4:51:00 PM

Absolute holy grail product for me. I use this daily. I received this as a gift and, honestly, I could have cried when I first looked at it! The glitter looks extremely obnoxious and obvious in the pan, so I was very reluctant to try it as I'm not a fan of glitter, but after much hesitation, I finally did and WOW! It's such a beautiful blush. The glitter sort of disappeared and gave me a lit from within glow on my fair, cool toned complexion. Applies like a dream, blends very well. Will repurchase again and again - well worth the money.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Yes, I was skeptical and this was given to me. My previous experience with Orgasm (the Muliple AND lip gloss) wasn't all that fantastic, but this is amazing. The golden glitter is subtle, it's so pigmented, it really imitates my flush perfectly. It's awesome on medium skin, I really really liked it.

on 2/16/2011 4:13:00 PM

Pros:
flatters my NC20 skin
Lasts all day
Nice color
Cons:
A little to sparkly

on 12/20/2010 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The glitter is too chunky and falls all over my face when I apply it. The color is too strong compared to when I was looking for a pinky-peach color and since I have fair-medium skin color (now fair) it is to harsh of a color on my face and looks to "fake" . I wanted a natural peach "glow" but I got NONE of my expectations from it. I DONT recommending buying it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

In all honesty, I find this to be pretty much the same as the regular orgasm but it's slightly pinker imo and has more glitter.

Staying power is great, the colour can be very subtle but is definitely buildable and I don't think the glitter is too much. However, I've found that when I try to layer the colour on, the glitter layers on too and it's too much for me, but its not over the top, I just don't like it.

on 8/27/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this blush!
At first I was a little hesitant of this blush because of the glitter, but my mom talked me into getting this one as opposed to the regular orgasm.
I'm so glad she did.

When I apply this with a regular blush brush, the sparkles don't pick up and it can easily be worn during the day to school (or whatevs). When I apply it with a duo fiber brush ( mac 187) it picks up the sparkles and makes for a really awesome night look.

The glitter isn't as in-your-face as one might think. It's actually quite subtle and can only be seen when it catches the light.

The overall look is quite stunning and unique.

Popular Blush Products