GUERLAIN Gourmand Coquin

GUERLAIN Gourmand Coquin

4.5

on 4/17/2010 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Instant seduction for me. It reminds me of those frothy, sweet cocktails that taste so much like decadant milkshakes you don't realize until the 4th round that you are completely intoxicated. This is boozy ice cream but with complexity, as a little spice and rose are thrown in. The peppercorn note keeps it from being too sweet and there is something earthy about it too. Just got a sample today and wow, I have never jumped onto the internet so quickly to buy a full bottle of a new sample. My husband says I smell good enough to eat and I feel impossibly edible! Since I work in a male dominated field, I guess I better think twice about spritzing this on before hopping in a car with 3 fellow agents to field work because for a gourmand, this is very sexy. This is liquid Lolita comehitherness (is that a word?) I'm loving it.

on 9/12/2008 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A brisk walk through the fall woods on a perfect day. End up in Wolverine stadium watching U of M win a kick-ass football game. Afterwards you go to a snuggly place and warm up with a cup of hot cocoa with rum,Baileys and some spices in it. Yum! That's what this is. My fave of the 3.Not too casual, not too snooty.

Popular Fragrances