Guerlain Gourmand Coquin

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Guerlain Gourmand Coquin

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail scent- and trust me, I have tried MANY scents and have searched for them in vain until I ordered a few decants of this beautiful liquid, I am someone who loves gourmands and has looked for the perfect gourmand. I have tried everything from low-end colognes from K-Mart to popular ones like Jessica Simpson to Bath and Body Works to Victoria's Secret to Gucci and Thierry Mugler... yes, the list embarrassingly goes on and on, and so does the thinning of my wallet.

This perfume has notes of rum, chocolate, spices, vanilla, and rose... but the notes themselves merely describe how deep and gorgeous this perfume is. It is the only perfume that has received compliments on my skin. It does not have an artificial vanilla or strong alcohol scent like many others do. It smells sweet, but not too sweet, and not food-y at the same time. It smells like sweet, lush vanilla, chocolate and rum on me but also a little powdery without being too strong and overbearing. I have finished up at least decants and am saving to finally have a full bottle someday. It is appropriate for a young woman but also a more mature one because it doesn't smell like cheap floral-candy. I can't describe it wellvenough; you must try it yourself!

Popular Fragrances