Guerlain Gourmand Coquin

Filtered by age: 30-35
Guerlain Gourmand Coquin

4.6

I love this perfume the longevity is amazing this stay on the skin forever. It is a really sweet perfume, the Chocolate note dominate for the first hours and then the rum, vanilla and spices take a little over. I do not smell any rose (notes given by Guerlain) for those who do not like gourmand perfume stay away but a definite buy for those who love vanilla and heady perfume. Sillage is also high!

on 5/16/2013 6:35:00 PM

I like Gourmand Coquin. I like the nose, the idea behind it, the delicious gourmand it is on others. Unfortunately, it doesn't reveal its entire beauty on my skin. A rich opening with rum and some (little) spice, a delicious scent like a rich biscuit and then dang, makeup. Wafts of gourmand notes from time to time, but on skin, a tired amber or tobacco. My skin eats this up. I'm kind of sad about this.

on 11/11/2010 8:27:00 PM

I am in love with this fragrance. Generally not a fan of Guerlain fragrances, but i have sample sprays of this and the Oriental Brulant, and just can't stop smelling my wrists when i have either on nor keep the bf at a distance. I am more partial to this one and while it doesn't have the lasting power of some of my other perfumes, its intoxicating scent is persuading me to acquire a bottle despite the outrageous pricetag, but hopefully santa will deliver.

on 4/14/2010 8:55:00 PM

Bought this fragrance last October. Have worn it almost every day since, and love it now as much as the day I brought it home. Chocolate, rum, vanilla, and pepper... it was love at first sniff. It does remind me ever so slightly of Pink Sugar, but it is a much more complex scent in comparison which lingers throughout the day. I will repurchase in a heartbeat when I run out.

on 10/11/2009 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this fragrance. Smells like chocolate but not too sweet. Some woody, floral notes as well that keep the fragrance from being too sweet but is definitely a gourmand. Beautiful bottle.

Popular Fragrances