Color Club Magic Attraction

Color Club Magic Attraction
Color Club Magic Attraction (color enhanced)Color Club magic attraction sex symbol nail polish

FAVORITE ALERT. I've tried probably 70 nail polishes and this one made it into my top favs.

I think this one should have been called "liquid diamonds" because that's how it looks. Silver sparkles that have a rainbow shine.
I paint a few of my nails a soft color like a pale purple or nude and then I paint the rest of my nails this color. Prevents my refined manicures from looking too blah. Will def. rebuy.

on 9/2/2016 2:16:00 PM

WOWZA!!! What a gorgeous nail polish! I was looking around on Google for a dense holographic microglitter polish and I came across a photo of Color Club's Magic Attraction. I ordered it from Amazon for $5.99 shipped, and when it arrived it did not disappoint.

This shade is made up of holographic silver glitter with multi-colored (pink, gold, green) microglitter sprinkled in. On the nail, it is BEYOND sparkly. This is one of my very, very favorite polishes now.

It was mostly opaque in two coats but I applied a third. And a nice shiny top coat as well because this dries to a rough, gritty finish. The end results are amazing-looking. LOVE this one!

And removal is a snap as long as you use acetone.

If this polish was made by a more well-known brand like OPI or Chanel, I'm sure it would be considered HTF and cost a fortune on Ebay. I am so glad to have this in my collection and I can't recommend it enough.

Would definitely buy it again!

I love Magic Attraction so much I have 5 bottles of this (techically 4 I used one to franken-polish into a blue version). Its an amazing glitter. Like the other reviewers have mentioned you need at least 2 coats and it dries gritty. And it does "eat" some top coats. What I have found works for me is
Step 1) Gelous Basecoat
Step 2) One Coat Magic Attraction,lettting each nail dry gritty as I do the rest.
Step 3) Add 2nd coat but I don't let it dry though. I wait a minute and apply a coat of Gelous while the polish is still"wet".
Step 4) Wait another minute then add a thin coat of Seche Vite while the Gelous is still "wet". Let that dry then add a second.
That's just what works for me but you can use another type of top coat or basecoat. Its also a good to do thin coats as you don't want it so thick that it makes your mani chip off.

FYI IT IS A PAIN TO TAKE OF. I have found that the Target DIP IT with bristles instead of a sponge does the trick. I've also heard the foil method makes removal easier too.

on 6/30/2011 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my all time favs! It's holographic with loads of pretty glitter!! The glitter is rather chunky though which I didn't like so much, but it adds to give that wonderful 3D effect. I must admit, it is a pain to remove and also because it is a glittery, it can chip quite easily. Formula is thick so it makes it easy to get good coverage. Nonetheless, this shade is gorgeous and looks great paired with party dresses! Two coats is needed.

on 1/27/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

OMG unbelievable nail polish! I am so in love with this. Super-stunning very densely packed fine holographic glitter polish that sparkles like diamonds & looks elegant (as far as glitters go). One coat on bare nails (after basecoat) goes one medium, like a sheer-ish sparkly frost. Two coats make it amazingly opaque. Three coats add extra bling that makes it look cosmic 3D. This polish is phenomenal. Will definitely repurchase!

Dries bland (a bit matte) but still sparkles, just more subdued. Shiny top coat brings it fully alive. I love glitter nail polishes & this one is absolutely #1 of them all.

I'm glad this is a popular color! Magic Attraction is a great shade. I paint two layers over ChG Platinum and add a top coat, and whenever I look at my disco nails my day brightens a bit. I also got mine at Head2Toe for cheap. I wonder how the other colors in this collection fare--I think I'll check out the gold next! Definitely would repurchase this.

on 1/28/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Color club magic attraction is a gorgeous (clear) color loaded with multi-color sparkles (you just have to see a picture of this in my profile to see the full beautiful effect). This is a nice and thin nail polish that is easy to apply. I painted my nails with Revlon pure pearl, which is a pearly white, and then put one even coat of magic attraction on top. My nails have not chipped in 5, yes 5! days and especially look sparkly and really cool in the sunlight or night time lights. I found all my sparkly Color Club polishes for $2.50 USD on the website Head-2-Toe beauty.

on 11/29/2008 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I love this! It's a silver glitter polish with green and pink and gold flecks throughout. I used two coats and layered on NYC's top coat, and it got even blingier! Tons of complements. I will definitely buy an emergency backup.

Magic Attraction is EXACTLY the kind of glitter polish I love! It is very dense, and I had complete coverage with 2 thin coats! The name "Magic Attraction" is very fitting...it looks like sparkley magic goodness on my nails. Depending on the lighting, it looks like either silver holo wrapping paper or Christmas lights. The glitter does dried a bit grainy, but I always use a topcoat so that isn't an issue for me! I was very pleased with this polish & will purchase again when I run out!

Popular Polishes