Schwarzkopf Thicker Fuller Hair Thickening Gel

Schwarzkopf Thicker Fuller Hair Thickening Gel

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (Water), VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, PEG 8 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Amino Methyl Propanol, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Extract, Krameria Triandra Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract (Rosemary), Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Extract (Clary), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Extract (Thyme), Menthol, PEG 14M, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance

on 2/14/2018 5:36:00 AM

Makes my hair thicker and fuller!

on 9/2/2011 3:30:00 PM

I just found a bottle of this tucked away in my cabinet. I have not used it in years and I did not remember how it performed but I have used it three times now and it has given my fine hair very good body. It leaves my hair a little on the rough looking side so I have used a silicon product after my hair is dry but I am very impressed. My bottle is very old so not sure if this is the same as what is being sold today on the shelves but I will find out if I ever run out of this I will buy it again. Fingers crossed it will work as well!

on 12/27/2009 3:00:00 PM

not really effective for me.

got this on a sale in a supermarket, was around 12-13 euros, the quantity is large enough to last and back up for the price. my product is actually the hair serum, didnt have where to submit my review...

i don't really see this working, it makes my hair a little greasy....i think. i actually don't know how to describe this, the feeling is more similar to making my hair flat and wimpy...the opposite of what it says it does.

i use it as a protective serum on my hair length, the scent is nice, herbal, delicate. protects my hair from blowdrying damage so i found it a use, not a complete waste of money.

there are, of course, many other products that do the job, my adored tresemme volume mousse being on the top of the list. i wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking for volume. they really didn't nail it on this one.

on 11/13/2009 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff works. I normally use the Sally's Beyond the Zone Power Lift which I like. I had a "hair emergency" i.e 1.5 hours away from home/in the rain for 3 hours/last minute dinner invite. Thank goodness the friend I was with is my size so I could borrow some clothes, but she has shoulder length wavy hair and not one hair product she had would work for me! I have short, fine, color treated hair in a layered bob. Desperate, I ran into a Right Aid to try to find something. We had an hour to get ready and be at the restaurant. The Thicker Fuller Hair Gel was buy one/get one so I bought it and the hairspray and ran.
Worked it in at the roots and blew it dry. Wow. Nice volume without being crunchy or greasy. It's more of a sophisticated, polished finish. Gives a softer hold than the Power lift but left a nice shine. If you do a spiky or super piecey look, this may not be for you. It held up well in the humidity. The hairspray worked well but I think the pump makes it a little more difficult to control.
I am very pleased with this product and will definitely buy it again.

on 6/19/2009 9:07:00 PM

HG status for me. I have fine, thinning color treated hair that lacks volume - actually just plain stringy! Anyway, tried the gel and absolutely love it. My hair looks so much thicker. I have tried so many products and spent so much money on hair products that would give me just half the volume this one does. I am so pleased and hope they never discontinue. So much more than I expected and the price is SO reasonable. I also use the hair spray and it is just as awesome.

on 11/14/2008 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got this in a discount store for a few dollars. For that price I'm satisfied with it. Agree with previous reviewer that this is more of a mild hold product. The thickening effect is rather slight so don't expect miracles. This is kind of an average styling gel but not bad, does not feel sticky in my hair and no major problems with buildup. Might buy this again if I happened to see it, but no real reason to search it out since there are many other easier to find products that work about this well.

Popular Styling Products