Obagi ZO Skin Health Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment

Obagi  ZO  Skin Health Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment

4.3

on 8/18/2016 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a hardcore follower of the reviews on this site but it is my first to write! The reason why, this product is THE ONE. You know the one you keep thinking it will change your skin. For the last 15 years, i have been searching for it. Only time my skin looked this good was when i was on accutane, and it didn't last forever. I tried chemical peels, carbon laser thing, lots of acids, even famous p50, listened so many skin gurus and went to derms, but no major changes. But this, even though it looks like a simple but expensive 2% salicylic acid product, it WORKED. Skin cleared up and pores almost gone. I've purchased this with sunscreen primer and been using only those 2, but i am so impressed thinking about switching to whole line. And also, how amazing the oil control is! I am always shiny by the lunch time but my face stays matte on the hottest humid day until midnight since i am using the pads. Primer might be helping too but i am sure twice daily pads are the secret. Try this if you lost hope.

I am using Cebatrol pads already 4 months. I didn't saw any progress at all. I can even say it's worst than before.

on 6/20/2014 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I used up the whole container but did not notice any major improvements; perhaps 2 months wasn’t long enough (I cut the pads in half and used them twice a day)... Still, I liked the idea of using 2% salicylic acid on a daily basis so I ended up switching to Paula’s Choice BHA 2% Liquid and CLEAR Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution (Liquid in the evening, CLEAR solution in the morning). In my opinion they are just as good, contain the same key ingredient, and are considerably cheaper. After 6 months of regular use my skin is clearer and I get fewer break-outs. TE-Pads or Paula’s Choice, I think salicylic acid is the key here so if you can afford TE-Pads, go for them :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product. I purchased this from my dermatologist to help with oil control & also as an alternative to an at home peel. This does the job! Amazing product for the price.

on 12/28/2013 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'll begin by saying I am always on the hunt for THE miracle product for my oily, blackhead and fine line prone skin. I made an appointment at a medical spa for a chemical peel and was introduced to cebatrol. I had lost faith in all skin products but was told this would help control my oil issue. I went home that night and used the pads, following the directions on the package. After the first application I could already rètrtell a huge difference and it only gets better with each application. I can tell a difference in my fine lines, my blackheads have completely diminished, my pores have shrunk dramatically, and it keeps the oil at bay. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has similar facial concerns. Upon first application it feels a little harsh, but no worries my face is much silkier and softer using this product. I cannot tell you how excellent this product is, I fretted a little about the price at first but the pads really do go a long way. I have even heard of people who cut them in half for longer usage. I really feel like these are worth every dime. I never even blink an eye when purchasing this product. It's definitely MUST HAVE!!!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Ive had on and off hormonal/stress related acne on my chin/jaw for a long time, and have spent a lot of money on treatments and products to keep this under control. After I got pregnant this got a lot worse (crazy hormones!!) and I whent to a medical spa to get help. With the pregnancy Ive become much more careful with what i apply to my skin, and felt safer consulting nurses instead of a beautician.
She recommended the Obagi range of products, so i started with their exfoliating cleanser and the TE-pads (which are safe to use during pregnancy). The cleanser is very good! And the TE-pads have really helped with the acne. From many breakous all at once, with new appearing almost every day, to only the old ones healing, and in just one week! I cleanse and then go over with a pad. And the nurse told me to cut the pads in half, making the box last twice as long, and half a pad is absolutely enough, as they are really saturated in the solution.
They are expensive, but as they are really working its totally worth it. I have a lots of cheaper products that do nothing, and that is a complete waste.

on 10/22/2013 2:34:00 PM

I love these. I worked for an aesthetics clinical practice for years and this was the breakthrough product I was waiting for. Sure, they are pricey but nothing worked to prepare my skin for any other products like the pads. The soaking is generous with the product and even the last one never dried out. I wish they could have been a double-sized quantity for a better price because I'm not a fan of having to buy them monthly, but the results were great--especially if you're a serum or retin-A user--the pH is balanced perfectly to receive any treatments to follow. I'm a huge fan of ZO--and they're customer service is second to none. I had some issues with a clogging dispenser on my radical night repair and they replaced it no questions asked.

on 10/1/2013 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It takes awhile for this product to works on my skin (about 6months?), but this te-pad really does what it claimed to do. My face were at its WORST condition ever with pimples, blemishes, blackheads and bumps all over and my face was extremely oily. Te pads 2% salicylic acid really helps to control the oil production and together with the texture of the cotton pads it came with, it helps to get it the dead skin layer to prevent clogged pores. While the price might be a bit to steep for some people, I really think that this TE pads is a good investment. I used it 2x a day when my skin was at its worst and now for maintenance, i only use it once every 3 days

on 3/4/2010 3:10:00 AM

I have been using these pads for two weeks and they made my skin really dry and I noticed that I was getting larger pimples. My pores are still huge and clogged. I use the pads morning and night after washing my face with a glycolic cleanser. After the pads, I also use a toner and moisturizer. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful. Simple. Effective. Very good indeed. It really does unclog pores, it somewhat "melts" whiteheads and wipes out blackheads. BY FAR the most effective exfoliator ever! This is released in asia (Philippines) in a different container with 60 pads inside (50 other countries) and each pad is so saturated! So i cut into half and spread beauty to my face! 60pads x 2 = 120 pads. lasts me for 4 months! very good! Though RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE! Loreal offers a 2% salicylic exfoliator for only 4 dollars. While this costs almost $55 here in philippines! But i swear it is effective. Maybe the purity of ingerdients is at best, and the technology incorporated to deliver the product to the skin is magnificent.