4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I can’t make my mind on this product it smooths the skin and keep the pores clean but I feel like I need more ,so I will be looking for another pads

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

from

a year ago

çok güzel ama fiyatını haketmiyor pahalı olduğundan dolayı artık almıyorum 4 kutu bitirdim daha uygun fiyata daha iyi ürün bulunabilir bence bu marka gereksiz övülmüş 10 15 ürününü kullandım iki üç ürünü iyi o kadar abartılmış bir marka çok da pahalı

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

HairRed

EyesHazel

2 years ago

BTW--these are now called "Complexion Renewal Pads." Anyway, these are INTENSE, but weirdly enough not too drying at all. I only use them at night, and follow up with Exfoliation Accelerator (formerly Glycogent). They keep my oily, cranky, somewhat sensitive but still breakout-prone skin clear and calm. Both the pads and the Exfoliation Accelerator have a bunch of calming ingredients in them, which I'd normally overlook, but since this combo seems to nicely balance my skin, I can't help but think that's where the magic lies.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

This product I have used for 2 months really improve texture and get rid of blackheads but I still got acne I stopped using it because of the high percentage of alcohol

About reviewer (6 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

Love these they have managed to calm down my hormonal acne I had all along my chin and jawline. Highly recommend for those suffering from adult acne.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

3 years ago

My 16 year old daughter used the whole set (cleanser, polish, mask, and these pads) and did not see much improvement after 2.5 months. Had high hopes, but unfortunately waste of $150.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrown

from

4 years ago

I am a hardcore follower of the reviews on this site but it is my first to write! The reason why, this product is THE ONE. You know the one you keep thinking it will change your skin. For the last 15 years, i have been searching for it. Only time my skin looked this good was when i was on accutane, and it didn't last forever. I tried chemical peels, carbon laser thing, lots of acids, even famous p50, listened so many skin gurus and went to derms, but no major changes. But this, even though it looks like a simple but expensive 2% salicylic acid product, it WORKED. Skin cleared up and pores almost gone. I've purchased this with sunscreen primer and been using only those 2, but i am so impressed thinking about switching to whole line. And also, how amazing the oil control is! I am always shiny by the lunch time but my face stays matte on the hottest humid day until midnight since i am using the pads. Primer might be helping too but i am sure twice daily pads are the secret. Try this if you lost hope.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

4 years ago

I am using Cebatrol pads already 4 months. I didn't saw any progress at all. I can even say it's worst than before.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

6 years ago

I used up the whole container but did not notice any major improvements; perhaps 2 months wasn’t long enough (I cut the pads in half and used them twice a day)... Still, I liked the idea of using 2% salicylic acid on a daily basis so I ended up switching to Paula’s Choice BHA 2% Liquid and CLEAR Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution (Liquid in the evening, CLEAR solution in the morning). In my opinion they are just as good, contain the same key ingredient, and are considerably cheaper. After 6 months of regular use my skin is clearer and I get fewer break-outs. TE-Pads or Paula’s Choice, I think salicylic acid is the key here so if you can afford TE-Pads, go for them :)

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairGrey, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Amazing product. I purchased this from my dermatologist to help with oil control & also as an alternative to an at home peel. This does the job! Amazing product for the price.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35