Revlon Colorstay mineral lipglaze in perpetual plum - 550

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Revlon Colorstay mineral lipglaze in perpetual plum - 550

on 9/8/2009 3:14:00 AM

Interesting product. Colour is not quite as intense as one might think from the tube, but well pigmented. I'm quite pale though, and this still is quite subtle. The finish soon goes from shiny-gloss to a sort of cream lipstick finish - interesting effect! Quite unique in my experience. We'll see about longevity, but that's not my primary aim, so. It feels smooth and moisturising on, nice, not sticky at all like a real gloss. This makes me suspect the colour will stay for hours, but any shininess will soon be completely gone. For shine, this is not a good bet.
Now for the bad part: the absolutely horrific smell!! Awfully strong boozy coconut (I WISH I got a citrusy smell like other reviewers!) and it persists!! Someone just said oh something smells nice, and I'm pretty sure it was my lipglaze, not my perfume! When people are smelling your lipgloss, there's too much scent to it! WHY, Revlon, why?!? This may put me off buying one, actually (got my current one free). Truly terrible scent.

on 11/30/2008 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!! This is such a nice plummy wine with soft shimmer color. I'm a PPP with pigmented lips and this has become one of my favorite go to colors. I usually do not like lip gloss because I do not like the goopy/sticky texture but this is not goopy or sticky. It does not wear for the 8 hours but does say on for several hours. The color looks very dark in the tube but it is not that dark on. A sheer layering is very pretty as is putting on the intented full amount. It is very versitle and great for an everyday "running errands" look or a glamour "date night" look as well. This is my favorite shade and sm very happy!!!