Uploaded by AluvsM73

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/13/2004

I got this in a gift set for Christmas, and I love it! It is soooo soft and wonderful. I was afraid it would be too strong but it is a beutiful soft scent that leaves your skin super silky. I even think I like it a teensy bit more than B&BW warm vanilla sugar!!!

About reviewer (210 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

Nov/25/2003

This smells sooooooooooooooo much better than the Avon Vanilla Shower Gel. This is a nice thick lotion that smells like vanilla cookies; very warm, and yummy!! I love to put this on just so I can sniff myself :) Even my fiance loves this one which is rare for him because he is so picky. This leaves my skin extra soft, smooth, and hydrated.
<br><br>I would purchase this again for …

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

Aug/29/2003

I LOVE this stuff! It reminds me of warm cookies in the oven.It is very moisturizing as well.The scent lasts and lasts and lasts. Just ordered 2 more bottles!!!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

HairBrunette

Aug/12/2003

If you want something that smells like true vanilla, then this is your lotion. Naturals Vanilla is a very pleasantly scented lotion with a medium consistancy- it soaks in quickly, and doesn't sort of "sit" like B&BWs or thicker lotions do. It's great, especially in the summer. You can usually find this on sale for $3-5 from Avon- I highly recommend it as a inexpensive …Read more

About reviewer (153 reviews)

HairBlond

Aug/05/2003

i looooove this! it is so yummy smelling and makes u feel really nice, its good when someone gives u a massage with it hehe...i love the shower gel too, i cant explain how wonderful it smells!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesBrown

Aug/02/2003

I received this from a generous MUAer. At first I wasn't into any foody scents especially vanilla but this changed my mind. I wear this alone and people compliment me on what fragrance I'm wearing, they tell me I smell yummy...lol. I will definitely go and buy some more when this bottle finishes.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Apr/23/2003

I've gone through 2 bottles of this lotion. The smell is just wonderful - smells like vanilla cookies or a bottle of vanilla extract. It's a nice lotion - not too thick or too watery - tames my dry skin in the winter and the scent lasts most of the day. Have to get some more of this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromamyaub

Feb/20/2003

To me this smells just like BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar but is MUCH cheaper. Good quality lotion that really moisturizes (even SUPER dry skin like mine) Does the job of a body butter but feel light like a regular lotion. Works nicely as hand cream as well. I HIGHLY recommend picking this up.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Feb/17/2003

I purchased this after falling in love with the scent of the shower gel. Luckily, it smells exactly like the gel! It's a very sugary vanilla scent... not extremely foody, though. The moisturizing benefits are great as well... not the greatest, but good for the price. To top it all off, the scent lasts all day!

About reviewer (484 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesViolet

Feb/17/2003

i really love the scent, but i find that it isn't very moisturizing. in other words, if you're looking for a great smelling lotion that is also lightweight and not thick (like a creamy lotion) this is for you. it really smells sooo good :)

About reviewer (1028 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm