Uploaded by AluvsM73

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/05/2005

This is a great "everyday" lotion. Sinks into your skin well and doesn't feel greasy at all! I also love the smell of this product. I'm not a big Vanilla person but this smells so sweet and creamy...yumm! Almost like a sweet Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cone or Vanilla Cookie or Cake...love it! Will repurchase and would highly recommend.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/23/2005

This is my lotion fix for lazy days around the house or quick errands.I have been complimented more then once having been told I smell like a sugar cookie.Its not as Moisturizing as I would like it to be but it smells wonderful.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

EyesBlack

Dec/09/2004

I love the Naturals line. They smell delicious, and Avon almost always has deals on these products. I haven't just tried vanilla, i've also tried others. Very moisturizing.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairOther

Oct/16/2004

I think it's pretty safe to say this is my all time favorite body lotion. It's definitely a comfort scent, since it reminds me of Christmas and being cozy, and I can turn to it when I cant decide what else to wear. The lotion itself is creamy, not runny and makes my dry skin softer than most other lotions. It smells delicious! Like vanilla cookies or something, without being too foody …Read more

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

Jul/21/2004

This is just yummy. Totally reminds me of creamy vanilla ice cream and leaves a delicate scent. The lotion is medium to slightly thick in consistency – a tad thicker than rich pouring cream – and it does a fine job of moisturising my currently slightly dry winter skin, leaving me all soft and cuddly-feeling!

About reviewer (557 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

2.0

Jul/14/2004

I am amazed at the positive reviews of this product. I love the spray in this scent, but the lotion? Yuck! It smells great in the bottle and when I first put it on, but about 5 minutes later I was wondering, What is that nasty smell? It may sound weird, but it smelled like a rubber balloon! Those little ones that you blow up at parties. Maybe I just got a bad bottle, but I am leary of …Read more

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Jun/21/2004

This is THE best product. Dare I say the vanilla reminds of Comtoir Sud Pacifique vanilla? I think I just might be darn close. I layer it with CSP Amour De Cocoa and it is awesome. The lotion moisturizes well and it is inexpensive to boot! I will never be without this one!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther

3.0

May/23/2004

This is a nice lotion, but it's not really that effective at moisturizing. It's better used as a layering effect for the fragrance. I like the scent, but all of my customers agree that it doesn't really smell like true vanilla. It's more of a sugar cookie scent, which is nice, but not a pure vanilla.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/19/2004

I really like this lotion. The consistency is good, not overly thick, just right. The smell doesn't make me sick, which is always a plus, considering I'm not really into food scents! It is not a overly, I'm a vanilla type scent. Very softly scented. Price is good. Has a nice flip top which is convenient for the wet finger/hands of after the shower. I have bought this again and …Read more

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

Jan/31/2004

I have mixed feelings about this lotion. What I love: the consistency -- just right! I don't like lotions that are too thick or too runny. This lotion is perfect, very spreadable, creamy and absorbs well. The texture is silky and reminds me of melted vanilla ice cream (in a good way!) Of all the lotions currently residing in my bathroom (including a lot of Body Shop stuff, which cost 4x as …Read more

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination