4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This is a very softening lotion and the light smell of vanilla is very comforting.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I've used Avon products for many years, and have always loved the scent of vanilla. This lotion is great, smooth and light texture, leaves me feeling and smelling great! I've tried the other scents of the Avon Naturals lotions, but this one is my favorite=)

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

Great scent! I love how this smells. That said, it feels like a cheaper lotion. It feels like it wears off quickly and doesn't really moisturize my body.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I just got another batch of my Avon Naturals order yesterday and I just have to write a review about this one right away, as this product is sooo good! This is one of the most yummiest vanilla scent ever! This smells so like a delicious vanilla milkshake, sweet and creamy, sweet but not cloying. first minutes I smelled a bit of a playdough background but it soon dissapeared. and left a true vanilla scent. This lotion is also moisturizing without being sticky, long lasting yummy scent lingers for many hours. Too bad they did not have the naturals vanilla body spray here. As per the packaging is so cute and suggests gourmand, it is like a bottle of fresh milk, very appealing to me. Price is right, 4.50euro 200ml. I will buy this again.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Other

HairBlack

9 years ago

I just love the vanilla scent but wish the lotion was thicker like the naturals vanilla body butter they discontinued last year.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I just finished using up a lil mini bottle I had of this. I like the scent and texture but it seems like it takes forever to rub in. Nice light vanilla scent but I wouldn't buy a bottle.

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

A nice lightweight body moisturiser with a really gorgeous vanilla scent. Really fantastic as a base for layering with other vanilla scents. A little too light in texture for my dry skin in winter but works fine for me in summer.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

The only reason why I took off one lippie is b/c lotion is not very moisturizing for winter months, and I have to reapply. Otherwise, I love it! Scent is very natural. I repurchase this on a monthly basis.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

from

11 years ago

It isnt very moisturising, lovely scent, cheap, but makes me itchy!! Wont repurchase but will use up what i have.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

This lotion isn't moisturizing enough for me for winter, and my skin isn't super dry. As for the scent, it's a nice, not too sweet vanilla, but on me it smells more coconutty or like suntan lotion.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure