Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

Price: $

on 11/5/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Golden Retriever is a beautiful metallic gold. This is one of the prettiest golden, if not the prettiest, golden eye shadows I'd come across. It is an amazingly smooth and pigmented eye shadow with hardly any fall out. Not only that, but you get a ton of product for a cheap price. I would definitely recommend. For a matter of fact, I think I'm going back to get another one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Great pigmentation; a pretty, shimmery gold. An extremely generous amount, more than worth the amount paid.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

What can I say that everyone else hasn't already said? This is a lovely gold eyeshadow. It is finely milled, not chunky in the least. You may apply it wet for a gold-leaf look, or dry for a subtle glimmer.
I would say it is among the most beautiful eyeshadows I own. {I don't buy ones from MAC or Chanel, or something.. so i'm talking drugstore-wise}
I will be buying other shadows from Prestige to see if they are as perfect. Hope so!

on 3/1/2006 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

let's start with the basics. it's a beautiful metallic golden color, it's dirt cheap, and doesn't crease or wear away. I love this brand. It is my absolute favorite e/s brand. forget all of the expensive department store crap. I always check Prestige first because normally they have very similar colors to popular dept. store colors. this is a warmer golden color. not too yellow, but a true gold. reminds me of 18K Italian gold. I love it.