Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever
Enter TitleEnter TitlePrestigeGoldenRetrieverMACGoldmineCGCaramelKiss

4.8

on 4/27/2011 1:23:00 PM

This is a very pigmented eyeshadow. The color is gorgeous. However, I found that I can only use a tiny bit of it at a time because it clashes horribly against my fair skin. I think this is due to my cool/neutral undertones. Since this is a true gold/coppery shadow, it does not flatter my complexion. I still find ways to use it. I would use it more if I could. It's a great product and I really wish it would look right on me :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! GREAT PRICE!
i recently picked up this shade and "glisten" at my local drugstore for only 3$ which is great for such a high quality shadow! i decided to venture into the back of the store to look and ended up finding a whole section of every prestige color available! i was amazed and had to try some out. great pigmentation, you get full color for all day with just one or two dips with a fluffy shadow brush. absolutely gorgeous color and shimmer, and an overall amazing product! for other even more expensive shadows ive tried, this one still beats them all! definitely buy this! no matter what colors you like, in shimmer or matte, you can find it in prestige. so next time your looking for a great, low price shadow, definitely go for this!(:

on 3/23/2010 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eye shadow is ridiculous! It's so incredibly smooth and blend-able and pigmented. The staying power is amazing as well. It's a lovely true gold shade, perfect by itself or blending with browns/cranberries.
The price is really cheap, and the quality is way better than any other eye shadow I own (MAC, Urban Decay etc.)
Buy this!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

SOOOO pigmented and lasts forever (both in the pan and on the eyelids)! Goes well with my skin tone, only I have to pair it with a darker colour or else my eyes look dead. I've seen that some of you got it for cheap in the US, but it's more expensive in Canada, about $6-7 each. Still, it's georgey. Used to to create this look.

Full Size Image

on 2/19/2009 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I received this product in a swap and LOVE it. As soon as I got it in, I did a swatch test and put some on my hand and it gave off this gorgeous golden, coppery, shimmery color. So I couldn't wait to use it.

I've used it today and it is great w/ my hazel eyes. Really brings them out.

This stuff went on like silk. LOVE it. It's gorgeous w/ a burgandy color mixed on the crease line.

on 9/22/2008 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this eye shadow. The sparkle is perfect and subtle, but not too subtle. The shimmer makes your eyes pop and sparkle. If you want the color to come out more opaque, I suggest dabbing your eyelids with moisturizer or concealer before applying powder.

on 9/21/2008 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice. As it's being applied, the texture of this reminds me of the mac starflash collection that came out this past summer; sort of creamy even though it's a powder. Colour payoff is excellent, and the product blends well. On the skin, this has the sheen and shimmer of a mac lustre formulation, without all the gritty glitter fallout. I look forward to trying other colours in this range. My only gripes are that I find the little compact a little bit hard to pry open, and the name of this product is bizarre! Something this nice deserves a much sexier name than "golden retriever."

on 5/26/2006 11:12:00 PM

In one word: Yowza. In many words: I am officially in love with Prestige eyeshadows. Especially Golden Retriever at the moment. I bought it last weekend and just got around to using it. Like all my other Prestige eyeshadows, it's silky smooth and RIDICULOUSLY pigmented. MAC quality. It looks like a basic medium gold in the pot, but goes on intense yellowy bronze gold. Extremely sexy with black eyeliner. I'm pretty tan but I can see this working on any skin tone. The fact that it was 3$ and not 15$ like "other" brands also makes me exceedingly delighted. I would totally buy this again.

on 9/8/2005 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is probably one of the greatest drugstore finds in eyeshadows. The packaging is very sleek,it has a high-end look. The colour is the most beautiful deep gold. This shadow is highly pigmented so you only need a little. It goes on a nice deep gold with paler gold sparkles. The more you put on it turns to a golden bronze. It works well with my caramel complexion and it brings out my red-brown eyes really well. Every brown-eyed, green-eyed, blue-eyed person should own this.

on 7/23/2005 7:39:00 PM

This is great! It's a medium, almost rusty gold that's very shimmery and very pigmented. The intensity can be sheer or built up -I like it applied softly to the lid for a "gilded" look or packed on more intensely for night with some black liquid liner. Really sexy shade that looks great with my coloring. I'm a medium brunette with lots of blond highlights, hazel eyes, and a medium neutral skin tone.