Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

Price: $

on 11/5/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Golden Retriever is a beautiful metallic gold. This is one of the prettiest golden, if not the prettiest, golden eye shadows I'd come across. It is an amazingly smooth and pigmented eye shadow with hardly any fall out. Not only that, but you get a ton of product for a cheap price. I would definitely recommend. For a matter of fact, I think I'm going back to get another one.

on 3/1/2006 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

let's start with the basics. it's a beautiful metallic golden color, it's dirt cheap, and doesn't crease or wear away. I love this brand. It is my absolute favorite e/s brand. forget all of the expensive department store crap. I always check Prestige first because normally they have very similar colors to popular dept. store colors. this is a warmer golden color. not too yellow, but a true gold. reminds me of 18K Italian gold. I love it.

on 9/8/2005 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is probably one of the greatest drugstore finds in eyeshadows. The packaging is very sleek,it has a high-end look. The colour is the most beautiful deep gold. This shadow is highly pigmented so you only need a little. It goes on a nice deep gold with paler gold sparkles. The more you put on it turns to a golden bronze. It works well with my caramel complexion and it brings out my red-brown eyes really well. Every brown-eyed, green-eyed, blue-eyed person should own this.