Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

4.6

on 11/5/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Golden Retriever is a beautiful metallic gold. This is one of the prettiest golden, if not the prettiest, golden eye shadows I'd come across. It is an amazingly smooth and pigmented eye shadow with hardly any fall out. Not only that, but you get a ton of product for a cheap price. I would definitely recommend. For a matter of fact, I think I'm going back to get another one.

on 7/1/2012 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this eyeshadow! It's a lovely gold, similar to Urban Decay's Half Baked. It has such a smooth texture and wears well. I was skeptical of Prestige e/s at first, but I was so wrong!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

What can I say that everyone else hasn't already said? This is a lovely gold eyeshadow. It is finely milled, not chunky in the least. You may apply it wet for a gold-leaf look, or dry for a subtle glimmer.
I would say it is among the most beautiful eyeshadows I own. {I don't buy ones from MAC or Chanel, or something.. so i'm talking drugstore-wise}
I will be buying other shadows from Prestige to see if they are as perfect. Hope so!

on 3/23/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had came across this eyeshadow at Ulta. I was looking for a gold color that I could use everyday on my eyes and decided to get this eyeshadow. I use it practically everyday. It's a nice gold color, if I put too much on it can sometimes tend to look a bit like bronzey-orange. But overall I still love this eyeshadow. It stays on for a long time and I would definitely recommend it to other people. =)

on 1/22/2010 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A limerick review for Prestige's Golden Retriever.

Fun metallic shadows all have their place,
So I went with this for a nice change of pace.
This is quite a nice gold,
Fits skin tones warm/cold,
Just make sure you're okay with a dog on your face.

on 12/10/2003 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I just HAD to get this one because we have a Golden Retriever =) I really like this e/s though, it's a shimmery gold on me and I love how it looks once applied. I like to use it with plums or bronzes, great for the price too! =)

on 10/10/2003 1:17:00 PM

I have to say that I have just discovered the Prestige line and I am very impressed. Golden Retriever is an absolutely beautiful golden bronze color, but very subtle with a touch of shimmer. I have worn it everyday since I bought it - formal or casual. It