Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

4.4

on 3/21/2011 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I picked this up and a couple other shadows because they were on a great sale. I am very disappointed. It took a lot of shadow to cover the lid, and I could NOT get the blasted stuff to blend. It even end up creasing a couple hours later and I've never had that with any of my other shadows. (I usually use mac) I understand that the quality will be different, but I am just shocked by really how terrible these were.

on 7/14/2010 11:48:00 PM

In terms of quality, texture and pigmentation this is a wonderful eyeshadow. For any warm tone girl I would totally recommend, however I have pale, pale skin and this just makes my eye area look orangey. I should have known just by lookin at in the container that it wouldn't work for me, but it was on sale at rite-aid and I read all the good reviews and just wanted to see what all the hype was about. It is truely a great shadow for that with warm tones, but for a pale girl like me not so much. It has inspired me to try other shades from prestiges eyeshadow line and hopefully they will be similar in quality to this because it could give high end shadows a run for their money.

on 4/24/2010 11:04:00 PM

This is hands-down the best eyeshadow I've used. This is actually better than MAC, and for such a cheap price. I love this color, it goes on a coppery-gold and has a shimmery, silky texture. It lasts hours without creasing with primer, and is absolutely gorgeous. I love this color and the formula of Prestige shadows. This is a great buy and better quality than many HE brands for about $4. It's so pigmented I only need one swipe of a brush for full-on color. It's that amazing. It's totally worth the money, I LOVE it!

on 3/15/2009 11:01:00 PM

AH-MA-ZING!!!!!!!!!! i use this shadow almost everyday (my FAVORITE eyeshadow look) it brightens my eyes, lasts a long time, super pigmented. and you get SOOOO much for the price. i'm bummed that i can't find prestige shadows in many places because this one is so great! i would recommend this to ANYONE!

on 2/19/2009 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I received this product in a swap and LOVE it. As soon as I got it in, I did a swatch test and put some on my hand and it gave off this gorgeous golden, coppery, shimmery color. So I couldn't wait to use it.

I've used it today and it is great w/ my hazel eyes. Really brings them out.

This stuff went on like silk. LOVE it. It's gorgeous w/ a burgandy color mixed on the crease line.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Prestige Golden Retriever is such a beautiful gold! It doesn't look overly metallic or too yellow - it is perfect. I am an AAB that has enough yellow going on anyway so the last thing I need is more yellow or an unflattering shade of gold.

I highly recommend this shade as it can be used as a highlight shade(with a light hand), all over lid color, inner corners of the eye or center of the eye lid!

It is inexpensive too! A+ all around for Golden Retriever! It is also easy to build the color so if you want really gilded lids all you need to do is layer more on for intensity.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Wonderful es color! This is a warm gold color. It's highly pigmented, blends wonderfully, and it's quite soft in texture. Prestige is an amazing brand, and I will buy this again if I ever run out.

on 12/4/2003 3:18:00 AM

I picked this up because the color was awesome, gold & shimmery. Then I saw the name and had buy it. Golden retriever just happens to be my favorite dog, I have 1, had 2, want more, lol. I collect everything & anything golden retriever, lol. Back to the shadow...this color is great, it lasts, doesn't crease on my oily eye lids and for the price and how much is in the little compact you can't get much better! I am having a love affair with prestige!

on 10/10/2003 1:17:00 PM

I have to say that I have just discovered the Prestige line and I am very impressed. Golden Retriever is an absolutely beautiful golden bronze color, but very subtle with a touch of shimmer. I have worn it everyday since I bought it - formal or casual. It

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Lovely golden shimmery colour when used with a light hand. Brash gold when applied heavy. What a great find - cheap and very good quality. Fun, expensive looking packaging, which I ripped apart and added pan to my own custom palette with my Armani shadows - good company!