Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

Price: $

on 11/5/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Golden Retriever is a beautiful metallic gold. This is one of the prettiest golden, if not the prettiest, golden eye shadows I'd come across. It is an amazingly smooth and pigmented eye shadow with hardly any fall out. Not only that, but you get a ton of product for a cheap price. I would definitely recommend. For a matter of fact, I think I'm going back to get another one.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

If you love gold eyeshadow, you may want this drugstore gem. . If Urban Decay Half Baked was too yellow and made you look sickly, you might want to try this. It is very similar to Urban Decay Half Baked but pulls less yellow and applies more smoothly too. I'm NC40-42 and it's gorgeous with a dark matte brown in my outer v. I have a ton of eyeshadows and this is definitely one of the prettiest on me. I'm impressed with how pigmented and smooth it is as well.

on 10/10/2003 1:17:00 PM

I have to say that I have just discovered the Prestige line and I am very impressed. Golden Retriever is an absolutely beautiful golden bronze color, but very subtle with a touch of shimmer. I have worn it everyday since I bought it - formal or casual. It