Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

Enter TitleEnter TitlePrestigeGoldenRetrieverMACGoldmineCGCaramelKiss

4.8

on 5/11/2013 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This eyeshadow is amazing for my skin tone. I do get fall out when I blend it, but it's nothing to worry about. It has a very soft texture, and it shows up like gold foil on my eyelids. You get so much of a great product for a great price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! GREAT PRICE!
i recently picked up this shade and "glisten" at my local drugstore for only 3$ which is great for such a high quality shadow! i decided to venture into the back of the store to look and ended up finding a whole section of every prestige color available! i was amazed and had to try some out. great pigmentation, you get full color for all day with just one or two dips with a fluffy shadow brush. absolutely gorgeous color and shimmer, and an overall amazing product! for other even more expensive shadows ive tried, this one still beats them all! definitely buy this! no matter what colors you like, in shimmer or matte, you can find it in prestige. so next time your looking for a great, low price shadow, definitely go for this!(:

on 4/24/2010 11:04:00 PM

This is hands-down the best eyeshadow I've used. This is actually better than MAC, and for such a cheap price. I love this color, it goes on a coppery-gold and has a shimmery, silky texture. It lasts hours without creasing with primer, and is absolutely gorgeous. I love this color and the formula of Prestige shadows. This is a great buy and better quality than many HE brands for about $4. It's so pigmented I only need one swipe of a brush for full-on color. It's that amazing. It's totally worth the money, I LOVE it!

on 3/15/2009 11:01:00 PM

AH-MA-ZING!!!!!!!!!! i use this shadow almost everyday (my FAVORITE eyeshadow look) it brightens my eyes, lasts a long time, super pigmented. and you get SOOOO much for the price. i'm bummed that i can't find prestige shadows in many places because this one is so great! i would recommend this to ANYONE!

on 12/10/2008 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

The best/most beautiful eyeshadow I've ever experienced, lol. Definitely my favorite shadow, and I have over a hundred (yikes!). It's a gorgeous gold leaf, not glittery at all, but rather so shimmery it looks wet and foiled on. If you only had time to put on one thing in the morning, this would be it.

on 11/17/2008 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful brown with gold shimmer. It's very shimmery, but it looks almost like gilded gold, not tacky at all. It definitely doesn't deserve the very unappealing name of golden retriever. It is highly pigmented for a drugstore eyeshadow, and a little definitely goes a long way. Also, it applies very evenly and smoothly. Over my UDPP, this is crease free and stays nice and golden all day. This will last me for a long long time.

on 9/22/2008 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this eye shadow. The sparkle is perfect and subtle, but not too subtle. The shimmer makes your eyes pop and sparkle. If you want the color to come out more opaque, I suggest dabbing your eyelids with moisturizer or concealer before applying powder.

OMFG I Love this eyeshadow! After reading all the reviews here, I ran out (ok, just walked over to my nearest Rite Aid) to go get it (and a few other things). Well, the verdict is in and I am in love! I swiped it to test it out on my hand and right away I saw that it is SO pigmented and shimmery and glowy and sheeny and gorgeous! The color is a slightly peachy golden color with plenty of metallic shimmer and slightly frosty. It's just as buttery soft and pigmented as MAC!

on 3/6/2008 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Prestige Golden Retriever eye shadow is a beautiful golden copper with a foil-like sheen; gorgeous! This is a staple in my collection for a barely there, yet eye-popping colour. I really like the packaging as well; it's sleek, portable and holds a lot of product for such a small price. This applies so smoothly and easily, with loads of pigment and sheen. For a softer, day time look, just apply with a lighter hand and you get a wash of pale gold with warm copper tones. If you want a little more depth, just add another layer for a highly pigmented golden copper, yet it still seems to remain fairly subtle. The wear of this is just amazing. I can easily go a day without having to worry about it creasing or wearing off. I adore the consistency; so smooth and creamy that glides along lids quickly and easily without tugging. I also like the fact that it washes off easily. Overall, this is an extremely flattering, warm golden copper with a fabulous sheen, appopriate for every day wear as well as for a night out.

on 5/26/2006 11:12:00 PM

In one word: Yowza. In many words: I am officially in love with Prestige eyeshadows. Especially Golden Retriever at the moment. I bought it last weekend and just got around to using it. Like all my other Prestige eyeshadows, it's silky smooth and RIDICULOUSLY pigmented. MAC quality. It looks like a basic medium gold in the pot, but goes on intense yellowy bronze gold. Extremely sexy with black eyeliner. I'm pretty tan but I can see this working on any skin tone. The fact that it was 3$ and not 15$ like "other" brands also makes me exceedingly delighted. I would totally buy this again.