MooGoo Full Cream

MooGoo Full Cream

4.4

Ingredients: Purified Water, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Squalene, Virgin Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Milk Protein, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Active), Aloe Vera, Glycerol Caprylate, Vitamin E, Apple Cider Vinegar, Piroctone Olamine, Guarsilk, Honey, Apple Extract, Hop Extract

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my HG moisturiser. I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin, seborrheic dermatitis on my face, and get horrible itchy/sore body rashes from soaps, lotions, you name it. My skin hates everything!
Moogoo Full Cream is one of two moisturisers I can use with no breakouts and no eczema - I have spent years trying different sorbolene creams, aqueous creams, goat milk lotions, cetaphil etc and they all either hurt my face or gave me acne (actually tried the Moogoo MSM cream as well but it gave me a rash). I use this as a day cream and unlike some other reviewers, I find it really light and non-greasy. Have used it for 2+ years and my skin is the best it's ever been. If you have eczema, or rosacea-like issues, I'd really recommend giving this stuff a go!

on 4/22/2016 2:48:00 AM

Have had this product for about 2 weeks and absolutely loving it so far! I love the creamy vanilla smell of the product (kinda like a vanilla milkshake), it's non-greasy like it says and soaks into the skin beautifully. I'm pretty sure the texture and appearance of my skin has improved since i've started using it and i've had some nice comments on my skin as well. Will definitely repurchase this in the bigger package once i'm out and i'm planning on working my way through trying the rest of the moogoo range.

To Read all 38 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/6/2016 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The first time I came across this brand, I was intrigued by it's funny name and cute packaging (who can resist a mini milk carton?). Despite my acne-prone and sensitive skin, I decided to go for the full cream moisturiser instead of the acne one because my skin was rather dry and parched for some reason back then.

So I bit the bullet, used about half a pump on my face and the rest on my hands. I was surprised to see that my skin was still well hydrated the next morning! I have been using this moisturiser for a while now and I can confidently say that it does not break me out!

The texture of this moisturiser is pretty heavy (it is called full cream after all) so if you prefer lighter textures, then maybe this isn't for you. But if you have sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin then give this a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this moisturiser!! Moogoo products are the best for all skin types - so gentle and moisturising, especially for sensitive skin. The smaller pump tubes are fantastic, the larger ones stop pumping just as you get to the end and I've had to unscrew the cap.
Have bought over and over again!
Also- this usually smells absolutely wonderful, although I have had some variation in the smell.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

I love MooGoo's udder cream but needed something a bit more moisturising for winter. My combo skin usually is not too fussed but it has turned into a bit of nightmare this winter - sensitive, dry at certain areas and acne prone (eek!). This cream, surprisingly, is less thicker than the udder cream but provides the moisture that I'm after! It has the same vanilla milk scent (which I love) and absorbs well into the skin even when I apply generously all over my face. Thank you MooGoo keep up the good work! I will definitely repurchase! :)

on 6/23/2015 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

[I bought this product mistakenly after thinking it was the MooGoo Skin Milk; I had great results with the Skin Milk after I developed eyelid eczema/dermatitis, it was the only product I found that didn't burn my skin - however the sample of Skin Milk was super tiny and ran out quickly. I was prescribed hydrocortisone ointment for this, which is dangerous around the eyes and can thin the skin.]

After having bought the Full Cream (even by mistake) I'm glad I did! It cost me only 9 from a health food shop in town, and it smells like ice cream or white chocolate on me!
I use it on my face after my other products have had time to absorb, at night I find myself applying more than one layer, and in the day time sometimes if I'm in a rush I blot the excess away. It doesn't irritate my sensitive easily-aggravated skin, and I find my makeup afterwards appears very dewy and glowing.
I have the 75ml pump bottle - the bottle itself is hygienic storage for the cream, and for 75ml the cream lasts a long time (one full pump is enough for an application to my whole face and hands). Aside from this, the cardboard box and label are super cute and I love the little picket fence and daisy motifs!
The fact that all the ingredients are natural and pH balanced is fab for skin like mine (that has undergone cortisone steroid usage) - I also think it's great that a product that comes from a background of animal usage doesn't test on animals.

Overall I'm very impressed with this natural, cute, and sensitive product. I really hope it will help repair any damage that my eczema/dermatitis steroid cream may have caused. Well done MooGoo <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am writing this review of Moogoo Full Cream in case it helps anyone with severely sensitive skin. After using Liz Earle products for years I developed a red, sore dry face, and an itchy, scabby, sore scalp without dandruff. I do have mild rosacea but this became much worse and I have the papulopustular type. I tried the cleansers and moisturisers in the following ranges - Avene hypersensitive, Body shop aloe vera, Cetaphil, Cerave, Salcura, Eucerin hypersensitive, Aveeno, all at vast expense, and all causing intense stinging, redness and itching of my face. Moogoo products were my last chance and some of them are wondrous.

I found this Full Cream quite hard to rub in but it was seemingly effective. However my face felt dry again after 30mins and a second layer had the same effect. It was also a bit stingy.

On the other hand, I found a pea size amount of the Moogoo Skin Milk Udder Cream was better, more gentle, but I needed to add a tiny amount of the Moogoo Oil Cleansing Method - dry skin oil to it. The mixture was a perfect moisturiser for my very sore dry skin. I combined this with using the oil as a cleanser twice a day before the moisturiser. Both were better tolerated than the other Moogoo creams. The MSM Soothing Cream, in particular, gave me hives. This regime cleared my skin back to normal within a week, truly miraculous. The Full cream is great as a body moisturiser.

ooooh this stuff is really really amazing
it smells a bit like icecream, its really safe for your skin and is super moisturizing. This is the only moisturizer that i have been completely happy with, you barely notice its there half the time too.

I will start off by saying MooGoo Full cream is one of my HG products. I have tried many different moisturisers from drug store/pharmacy brands to slightly higher end and this works better for me than any other. So well infact that I have turned many of my friends on to this beautiful product.

For me I try to choose products that are not tested on animals as I don't think makeup and skin care should be tested on animals.

This is my night time moisturiser (I use skim milk for my day time) and put on a layer, wait for it to sink in, then depending on how my skin is feeling (or maybe more because I love the product and just want to keep putting it on) put on another layer, I don't know if doing that actually has any benefits for my skin but it does make it feel Devine.

This is getting really long so I will pretty much leave it here except to say that for the price it's worth a go!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I saw the creator/owner of moo goo being interviewed on television and was so impressed with his down-to-earth manner and the company's philosophy, that I decided to check out the moo goo range.

Full Cream moisturiser sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves a barely noticeable soft film- which I think someone already explained is due to a lack of silicon in the product.

I have the "good luck" of having dry and sensitive skin- and this moisturiser doesn't aggravate the condition. I will say though, because I have such desert-like dry skin, I don't think this is "heavy duty" enough for me to use exclusively. For now, I'll keep using my Jurlique products and use moo goo as "an extra". I like the ingredients it contains-all very skin friendly!

Some reviews have commented the smell can be either 'slightly milky' or 'off milk' smelling. I must be lucky because the one I bought smells like cream and honey- I can't stop smelling my hands.