NYX Professional Makeup Raisin (559)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
NYX Professional Makeup Raisin (559)
Raisin (559)Raisin (559)

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/6/2012 2:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

the one ive got is raisin 139, not sure whether theres a differentce but this i have to say my perfect vampy lippy! :D the red is not too dark to match my skintone :) LOVE it :)
very highly pigmented and extra creamy! :D
cute package and this worth everything i paid for :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My perfect red. It's a brick-ish brown based red that is very flattering, as I can not pull of orange OR blue based reds. I will repurchase if I ever use it enough to run out.

on 12/13/2009 2:24:00 AM

As other reviewers have said, this is a highly pigmented creamy lipstick with a hint of gloss. It definitely has a brown tint to it, but on me it looks more cool toned than orange as another reviewer stated. It resembles more of a berry/wine color on my skin, while in the tube it looks a bit warmer. I can use this to add a light stain of color to my lips or create bold lip color. Love this and will definitely repurchase, though it was $6.00 when I bought it two weeks ago so the price may have increased from what another reviewer stated. Still cheaper than most drugstore lippies!

on 10/16/2008 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

NYX Raisin is on me, a mostly warm brown with wine-red undertones. It wears beautifully, moisturizes, does not bleed or feather and is full coverage. It lasts through meals too without smudging. It is a beautiful fall color especially with clothes that are rusts, greens and even royal blue. NYX makes excellent lipsticks.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love NYX lipstick, it's very pigmented and doesn't dry out my lips, but doesn't have that funky vanilla taste that MAC has and is just a hint less creamy than theirs. I have MAC Dubonnet side by side with NYX Raisin, the MAC is a hint darker and a hint redder, while Raisin is a little more brown as the previous reviewer said. But, very similar. Actually, there is very little difference between the following shades:
MAC Dubonnet/NYX Raisin/Avon Beyond Color in Brownie/Lancome Merlot/MAC Dubonnet. Lancome Ombre Noir is also similar but the Lancome Ombre Noir is noticeably darker with more bronw/purple to it. If you like red lippies that tend toward the darker, browner, vampier side, I highly recommend this one.