4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This is a high quality, high performance facial oil for all skin types. You can customize and make our own serum/treatment b mixing it with their soothing aloe gel. For active skin that has been overprocessed and sensitized by harsh products, this oil really calms and nourishes the skin but it's not heavy on the skin. I have dry skin, and this is one of my winter go-tos.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

Had wanted to try the oil after reading the rave reviews on it. I bought a 5ml sample to try. Unfortunately, it caused breakouts on my face. Definitely would not recommend or use it on my face again.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

3 years ago

$90 now but for FOUR oz., which if you look into high-end brand organic oils/blends, that's an amazing price. How does anybody dislike the smell? Ugh the scent is incredible. I frequently breathe in the aroma from my fingers I used to apply it until it's gone. It's such a delicious smell. It. Works. I have such a hormonal ugly chin and mouth area, and nothing has helped tame that like Dr. Alkaitis, particularly this oil. I've used it morning and night for 3 weeks now and I've barely made a dent in my travel 1 oz bottle. If I got the full size bottle I can't even imagine how long it would last. Despite how angry, angry my chin/mouth was, I now wake up to glowing skin and fading hyperpigmentation. I use 2 tiny squirts for my whole face and it smooths on so easily, sinks in perfectly. I'll never be without this incredible oil. P.S. I have dry skin, super break-out prone, especially with oils! I've tried organic tamanu, argan, coconut, olive, and marula oils before this. All clogged the heck out of my pores. Somehow this does the opposite - heals. Love love love.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

2.0

5 years ago

I am a huge fan of oils both for face and body, but unfortunately I dont like this at all. It is the one and only product of dr. Alk. I have tried so far and I am not impressed. The scent is very very strong, herbal and earthy, not very pleasant when it comes to body and hair but when you apply it to your face the scent is almost unbearable. The oil itself is not very moisturising, and slightly irritating. No improvement when it comes to tone correction and no soothing effect on my skin. The oil feels harsh, if I may say that, to my skin and emphasizes my capillaries, which is definitely a nono. It is yellowish and not very thick but just sits on top of my skin and practically just shines. In two words smelly and irritating. Trilogy's rosehip oil is like liquid gold compared to this one.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

6 years ago

This is one of my favorite all round oils. In that you can use it on your hair, scalp, body and face (not around eyes for me though). It has a lovely soothing herbal scent and pure ingredients. I tend to use it more in the summer, than winter. Although it is an oil, it is a lighter oil. I need something a little richer in the winter, but still use it here and there. Particularly on the ends of my hair to smooth and nourish. Although this is around $80 for a bottle, you get four ounces. Most oil blends like this, come in a 1oz bottle.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

from

7 years ago

I tried a sample last summer, it was enough for weeks. Oh, I only wish they would sell samples separately here in Europe too. I would try over and over again, because I really can't decide whether I need this in my life or not. My skin gets easily bored of products, weird, hah? I LOOOVE - the smell! It is strong, herbal, but I find it really calming. - the texture, of course it's oily but still light. - that it plumps up my skin, leaving a dewy glow behind. - that it makes my skin really smooth and soft! Not sure if this is enough for dehydrated skin though. I hate the price. Now I'm trying different oils and I keep experimenting. Maybe I'll buy a big bottle one day.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

7 years ago

This oil has made my skin the softest its ever been. However, my husband and I are not a fan of the strong scent or the outrageous price tag. I bought the large bottle at retail price and it lasted me only a little over a month. I would apply this oil all over my body before bed only because I would not want to go out in public with this strong scent.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlack

8 years ago

This is a beautiful oil. I really love the integrity of this brand. I initially bought this oil for my body as I'm pregnat and it's meant to be great for preventing stretch marks. Anyway it was a pleasure to use and very effective, however oddly it wasn't quite moisturising enough for my back, which admittedly has been weirdly dry, thanks to the pregnancy hormones, which was a bit disappointing. However what I did love is that this is suitable to use on the face and although the oil is expensive if you are using it on your body, as a facial oil it is very economical and left my skin feeling very soft. Highly recommend. Also the scent is gorgeous.

About reviewer (263 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

8 years ago

One of my all time favorite face oils ever. It smells amazingly good and keeps my face super supple and moisturized without a shine. I also use it on my hands and hair. If you are looking into trying a face oil, this oil is a great place to start. I use it throughout the day during the winter time to keep my skin from drying out from the heated indoor air. I can't believe how soft it leaves my skin. It's super delicious and doesn't cause me any breakouts. UPDATE: HG!!! A "can't live without" product for me! If you use face oils you must at least try this oil out. It is amazing and has done wonders for my skin :) This stuff will most def. fade out scars or hyperpigmentation over time. My skin is suuuper clear, supple, smooth, glowy and pretty. I use this stuff morning and night and my skin loves it. This whole line has been the best thing i've ever done for my skin.

About reviewer (357 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I also purchased the nourishing treatment oil based on the reviews here. One caveat: I am skeptical of skin products because in my experience, eating well (particularly avoiding all dairy - I cannot underscore this enough) has been the only real solution towards clear, glowing skin. I feel that products can support overall diet changes, but aren't solutions in and of themselves. So here goes: This works. I recently had a painful second degree burn on my palm, and applied this daily to the affected area. It healed in under a week, whereas this type of burn generally takes 7-14 days to heal. I also apply this to my face as a moisturizer at night, after exfoliating. The aroma is deeply soothing and helps lull me off to sleep. My facial skin has been soft and moisturized every day so far this winter, which has never happend with other products. If you need a serum that moisturizers, destresses, is multi-purpose, and rapidly heals major skin problems, I highly recommend this! Futurenatural.com is a fabulous shop to purchase from, and I believe they still have 4 oz. bottles at the original $60 price tag.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35