Coty Kate Moss - Velvet Hour

Coty Kate Moss - Velvet Hour
Kate Moss - Velvet Hour

3.0

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Really love this scent! I love the gorgeous packaging and the deep blue bottle it comes in. The scent itself seems very mysterious and mystical. It reminds of the scent of insense and smoke when you go to a fortune teller. There is also something very elegant and poised about this scent. I am not sure what time "velvet hour" is, but I want to live in this fragrance all the time.

on 10/16/2010 3:38:00 PM

First of all, I got this at a discounter store for $12. So it's hard to beat that bargain. I think I'd pull a lippie if I paid anywhere near full price for this.

That being said, this is a nice fragrance, far better than I would have expected. I'm not crazy about the top notes on me: it's a bit sweet and fruity for me on the top notes--it may be the freesia--and I get a laundry-type musk note which is not my favorite. But moving into the middle and base notes, it's a very pleasant, woody/incensey blend with a bit of spice. It reminds me a bit of Donna Karan's Black Cashmere, albeit a less complex, more mainstream version. It would be nice for fall and winter.

So if you can find this discounted, it's worth a try!

on 12/6/2009 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Smells like pure incense.

Popular Fragrances