Coty Kate Moss - Velvet Hour

Filtered by age: 44-55
Coty Kate Moss - Velvet Hour
Kate Moss - Velvet Hour

This fragrance was on special this week at Priceline and I liked it enough to buy it. On me this is a sheer floral with lots of smokey base notes and I've already had three compliments on it. However I must point out I love musks, so I've been layering it with Jovan Musk, which gives it extra staying power However even without the layering I've still gotten compliments on it. If you love smoky fragances but want something that you can wear during the daytime without feeling too femme fatale, then this fragrance may well be for you. As for the low ratings, it seems that many people think it should be sexier because of the name. Like I said, in my opinion it's not really a sexy night time perfume, but it's lovely nonetheless. My only complaint is the bottle which is an awkward shape to hold.

on 6/9/2009 10:27:00 AM

This smells like the drydown of an upmarket oriental. It's warm and a little sweet & spicy with something "hot" in it- is it the "blue pepper" (one of the notes)? Love the toffee apple note.

It's not exceptional but I like it and it's longlasting, always a bonus. Price is very good too now it's available online at a discount.

Popular Fragrances