GOSH Velvet Touch foundation primer

GOSH Velvet Touch foundation primer

3.7

cyclopentasiloxane, methyl silsesquioxane, glycerin, c30-40 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, peg/ppg-20/15 dimethicone, whey protein, glycine soja oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, tocopherol, sodium hydroxide, linoleic acid, lactose, dimethiconol, linolenic acid, lactid acid, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin

absolutely fabulous!it makes my skin looking great and my liquid foundation glides upon it so smoothly!great value for money!i bought it after reading all those reviews here and i am really happy to find such a wonderful product!if you havent tried it yet you definitely should!

Amazing Primer!!! this product makes makeup appear flawless.

To Read all 153 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great primer for my dry skin. I use moisturising foundations and so I tend to get a bit shiny throughout the day. This prevents that, as well as making my make-up go on so much better in the first place. Great for making eye make-up stay in place too!

The texture really is silky/ velvety which I like, and it goes on easily and smoothly. Good value for money too; I need about one pump to cover my face so it lasts a while. Have repurchased and will again when I run out.

on 2/24/2015 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and I was looking for a primer that prevented my T-zone from getting shiny. I saw this in the drugstore and decided to try it. I have been using it for a while now and I like it. It has a creamy texture unlike most rubbery primers out there which I hate. It did minimise the oiliness under my makeup, however my T-zone still does get slightly oily. But in general, its an ok Primer and the price is great plus it has no nasty smell. Im still on the search for an extensively matte primer but I would buy this primer again.

on 6/24/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this primer! I am 45 and am starting to get older looking/creased eyelids. I have been using Urban Decay eyeshadow primer but it's drying my eyelids and when I put shimmery shadows on whether it's powders or creams it looks awful, like mutton dressed as lamb. I tried this GOSH primer for the first time yesterday and it is amazing. Tonight, I bought some new Benefit cream shadows and with the GOSH primer it's looks absolutely beautiful! I would thoroughly recommend this primer. Great price and easy to dispense the primer.

on 4/13/2014 1:50:00 AM

HMmm a really weird primer id say... it feels very oily/sylicony...and idk how i feel about it.
It doesnt seem to have much of a oil reducing thing or a blurring thing going on and so i feel like it doesnt do much other than help my foundation apply smoother :S
might be better for dry skin

on 2/6/2014 5:47:00 AM

It is what it says, gives your skin a velvety smooth finish. Perfect primer!
Just as I travel a lot, there is a slight leakage on the pump but not so much spillage. I can still wipe and use that bit of spillage.

I love this primer. It is the best I have tried and I have tried quos hydra primer and almays primer with purple and green in it to correct tone. This gosh primer does everything and leaves skin so smooth. Whoever thinks primer isn't needed is crazy ... If I applied my face as normal I would break out for sure - primer protects. If you're in the market for a new one this is a great buy for $23 it will last you at least 6 months

on 11/5/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing amazing amazing !!!! love this primer, skin gets really soft and supple after application. I will definitely repurchase again when I run out :) Now I look Pore less , velvety soft to touch, amazing coverage. I got the gel version. great for oily skin. its not oily in consistency that just amazes me all the time !! LOVE LOVE LOVE ! highly recommend this product to everyone ! really worth the price you are paying !!!

on 7/14/2013 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this because I wanted something to protect my skin from direct make-up and for it to last all day. My make-up lasted a good 4 hours with this primer on! I'm not a fan of the velvety feel but it does say on the packaging velvet primer. Overall price wise I think it was a little over priced however worth it and I would defo buy again.