BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.8

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

My honest opinion on the Benefit Instant Brow pencil is that it is too expensive for its quality. When I first started using it I thought it was the best thing in the world, but it runs out so easily that it is too expensive to replace on a regular basis, especially for those of you that are still at school and on a tight budget. Overall I give this product 3 out of 5 stars for great packaging, a great spoolie at the end of the pencil but too wet of a consistency and a high price.

on 7/4/2013 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I purchased this brow liner in medium. The color looks as natural as can be. The consistency of the product reminds me of oil paint/crayons, or like semi-melted crayons. It's great for quick application and instant brows.The brush on the other end works great to diffuse harsh lines so you get natural looking brows every time.

Having said that, because of the consistency of the product its very easy to use too much of it. Which is ok cause like i said before the brush on the other end helps with that but then again it would be such a waste of an expensive product. I realized this when I saw that most of the product was on the brush instead of where they're supposed to be. Even with a light hand i often find myself needing to brush away. I also always have to constantly resharpen the pencil and find it very difficult to create finer lines to extend my brows due to the creamy consistency of it.

So while I can make do with the product I wouldn't repurchase it because there are other brands out there that get the job done fabulously but lasts longer than this pencil does and may even be less expensive. If they were to decrease the price or add more product I would still have the problem with extending my brows

on 6/24/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this pencil.

I have light brown coloured brows and I use this pencil to fill them out.
It glides on great, and the little brush on the other side helps smooth it out evenly.
I find this eyebrow pencil looks very natural. Others I have used make my brows look really artificial and too defined.

This product is best for people trying to create a full, natural brow. I wouldn't recommend this too someone who has very thin brows and its attempting to pencil in large areas with no hair.

The one negative - I find this pencil works best when very sharp. When it gets a bit dull... it doesn't go on very nicely. So I sharpen this quite often.. and because of this it doesn't last very long.

I won't buy anything else!

on 6/8/2012 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

FINALLY a brow pencil that does what it's supposed to do ! Besides the fact that this pencil was obscenely over priced at $30, I love it ! The colour, texture, and staying power are perf !

The only other eyebrow product I have ever been satisfied with is the Laura Mercier eyebrow wax, but I'm definitely keeping the benefit pencil as a staple now too, it's a lot easier to apply than the LM and covers bare spots more seamlessly.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The Sales Assistant tried it on me, and it immediately defined by brows. I never thought of using this product before as I thought my brows were big enough, however very spacey. But when it went on, they looked great by being filled in with alittle colour. Now I feel proud of my brows instead of hiding them behind my glasses. They frame my face better. Have not sharpened the pencil yet, so hope it goes ok, however, I don't need a point, just lightly scrap the pencil over my eyebrows. Now my brows look fantastic and I am now highlighting a light eyeshadow under them for a more, Hey look at these brows look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Best browpencil ever for curly brows bcause it's a wax and filler in one. Really great for curly eyebrows. Best eyebrow pencil I've ever purahased.

on 4/21/2011 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Every once in awhile I go psycho on my brows and either pluck them into little lines, or just cut them off completely with a microtrimmer. I know it doesn't make any sense, but I guess that's how I deal with my frustrations in life. They mostly grow back in okay. :) So I cut off both my eyebrows and needed to draw them back on in a way that looks semi-realistic. I looked around in my small Sephora Inside J.C. Penney, found this and bought it in the Deep color, since brunette drawn-on brows look odd with my very dark brown hair. This is a soft almost gray black. The gray looks a little weird so I put on a dark brown neutral color (Revlon Brown Suede eyeshadow) over it and it looks a lot better. I pat a little powder on top to tone down the darkness a bit and that helps as well. So far I'm pretty happy with this, it seems like it isn't going to budge with an accidental smudge. I find it works a little better for me now that the sharp point is worn down, because the lines were a bit too sharp for the semi-natural drawn on eyebrow look I was going for.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This was much better than the drugstore brow pencils I had used in the past. I like the texture of the product, it makes it easy to spread. It ends up looking natural looking as well. I also like how the pencil is double ended, one side contains the product and the other side has the brush. The brush is very good quality. It also has lasted me for a very long time.

on 12/22/2009 10:44:00 PM

oh wow, so much bad reviews this product is getting. I beg to differ with most the reviews here. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I am Asian, skin color NC 40-42 and with sparse eyebrows. Very very sparse. Most eyebrow pencil that I have used gives me the fake eyebrow look and looks way to “draw on” on me, which I absolutely hate. This product makes my brows look full and natural. The only drawback is that the product is EXPENSIVE and finishes up fast.

on 8/31/2009 4:08:00 PM

Of all the Benefit products I own, this is by far the worst product I've purchased. The pencil is way too creamy and ends up smudging off your brows throughout the day.

Popular Brows Products