benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

2.2

on 6/16/2014 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Average product and overpriced. You can get the same result from drugstore eyebrow pencils.

on 2/10/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have black brown hair and the color I bought matches my color perfectly. However, the pencil is WAY TOO SOFT! I have to apply it really really soft otherwise I would end up using the entire pencil within couple weeks. Try Shiseido next time. They have a harder brow pencil. Because of the softness, you use it faster than other brow pencils and the price becomes higher! But I have to say it is really long lasting.

on 1/6/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't like this brow pencil at all. I have brows a go go but wanted a pencil for the days i wanted a quick fix. This is too waxy and thick and just wont stay sharp. I find myself having to sharpen after every 2nd use which I have never had to do. Its messy and doesnt give a nice fine brow. I do love Benefit products but this is no no for me.

on 7/2/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This eyebrow pencil made my brows look so awesome BUT i was going broke using it! It is super easy to use and fast! I loved filling in the brows then flipping it over and using the brush on the other end to smooth the lines and make them perfectly natural but my gosh the price is just not acceptable. $26CDN for a pencil. NOPE! I'll be switching to brow zings because I don't mind paying a higher price for a decent supply.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is seriously a joke. For $20 you buy a crappy eyebrow pencil. I got one for 79 cents at Walgreens that is ONE HUNDRED times better than this was! And for those of you saying this isn't supposed to "draw on" your eyebrows (and I quote: "You're not supposed to DRAW your eyebrows on, you're just supposed to thicken them with this product."), you're obviously not reading the description of this product properly. It says THIS: "Turn your sparse, skimpy brows into perfectly natural, polished brows with this instant brow pencil."

Uh, so, this is for people with thick brows that need only a little polishing? I think NOT.

For us girls that have very sparse brows and like to extend (like I do) this is a JOKE. It barely even colors my brows, let alone the areas with very little hair. I mean really. I went over my brow about 5 times and it barely even left a HINT of color. Sure, the wax in the pencil helps tame your brows A BIT, but the same can be done with a brow gel or even some chapstick. I can not believe the amount of money they want for a very low quality product like this one. This is probably amazing for those of you with already this brows - BUT that is not what the product claims it is for. It's supposed to help our skimpy brows look full and lush, and this does the exact opposite - it does NOTHING. Save your time & money if you've got skimpy brows and go to Wal Mart or Walgreens...you'll get a much better product for a fraction of the price.

Popular Brows Products