benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

1.7

on 2/18/2016 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This brow pencil sucks! It hardly gives off any color and I got it in the brown gray colo. Then it's really hard to sharpen! I tossed it in the bin. Don't bother with this one 😐

This is an absolute disappointment and a big pain in the S.

4 Reasons why you should skip Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
1. A Real Big Hassle
2. Not value-for-money
3. Color is too light
4. Brows are not defined

Full review and photos at: http://bit.ly/1BELsWF

on 7/10/2014 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ill repeat what has been said here - too soft, I don't know where the colour is going and you need to sharpen it anytime. I have the shade in the lightest colour and it looks very ashy. The only thing Im using is the spoolie brush which is of higher quality than the ones I have right now. Will not repurchase, not worth the price.

on 6/16/2014 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Average product and overpriced. You can get the same result from drugstore eyebrow pencils.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This brow pencil is too soft and waxy. I have to sharpen it every single time I use , even though I use it on my eyebrow really gently. The colour pigments easily goes or fall down all over your face, which can be irritating for my sensitive skin. And it is very fast to be finished just in 2 months. Really pricy. Definitely won't purchase this again.

on 7/4/2013 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I purchased this brow liner in medium. The color looks as natural as can be. The consistency of the product reminds me of oil paint/crayons, or like semi-melted crayons. It's great for quick application and instant brows.The brush on the other end works great to diffuse harsh lines so you get natural looking brows every time.

Having said that, because of the consistency of the product its very easy to use too much of it. Which is ok cause like i said before the brush on the other end helps with that but then again it would be such a waste of an expensive product. I realized this when I saw that most of the product was on the brush instead of where they're supposed to be. Even with a light hand i often find myself needing to brush away. I also always have to constantly resharpen the pencil and find it very difficult to create finer lines to extend my brows due to the creamy consistency of it.

So while I can make do with the product I wouldn't repurchase it because there are other brands out there that get the job done fabulously but lasts longer than this pencil does and may even be less expensive. If they were to decrease the price or add more product I would still have the problem with extending my brows

on 1/27/2009 6:33:00 PM

I've used brow powder for liked a long time...........but i got tired of having to apply with the brush, i mean in the morning when you getting ready for work, every second counts......so i came across with this one......first i tried it on my hand and see the color and then the medium/dark matches my brow hair perfectly without being too dark or too soft.......while i was still walking around tryin to decide whether to get it i wanted to wipe the marks on the back of my hand with a dry tissue.........just to notice that after rubbing hardly several times and the marks are still clearly there i know this is the one for me..........i have pretty oily skin and i only need to do it once and it stays on all day...........with other product i usually need to retouch a bit in the evening............good stuffs UPDATE: still love the way this pencil work on my eye brow but i realized due to the creamy texture of this pencil.....it flattens very quickly that i found myself having to sharpen very often......and when you sharpen more, more of the product is actually being sharpened out.....so i think it will be used up pretty quickly and for its price i duno if i will stick with it.......when i use it up i'll find something with automated sharpener.....then i'll even save more time in the morning

Popular Brows Products