BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.7

on 9/1/2015 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This pencil is really waxy and goes on easily and smoothly. I have a very light hand so putting on too much is not a problem for me.

That being said, a lot of product is being used when I am doing my eyebrows. I can see this pencil being gone in about a month or even a little less if I used this pencil everyday. It's just way too expensive for this price if this pencil goes away that quickly! 2 uses and I already have to sharpen the pencil.
Also, there isn't a good range for the shades the offer, it's pretty much between black or white..

The medium shade is a bit too light for me while the deep is a bit too dark for my taste.
Though the spooly at the end does a great job of grooming and blending.

on 1/19/2015 7:45:00 PM

Great eyebrow pencil, and I've tried quite a few other ones. Goes on easy and softly, i like the medium shade its perfect for me as I have blonde hair and brown eyebrows but not dark brown, so medium is a great in between brown. its the perfect shade for my colouring...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There are superior products to this at the drugstore. This pencil is too creamy and can smear easily. I will not purchase.

on 4/14/2013 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this to fill in my patchy brows. The problem is, the pencil is so soft, you have to sharpen it about every two uses. The other annoying thing is when you go to blend it, you lose 90% of your color. This was too expensive to be so disappointing. Don't waste your money. The only reason I even gave this a 2 instead of a 1 is because I like the spoolie on the end, & the actual color is nice.
ETA: I ended up giving this to my mom, she likes it a lot more than I did. *shrug*

on 11/6/2012 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the idea of this brush, a coloured wax in a pencil. I am also a big fan of the brush on the end...BUT i too much product is used on each application, i have to sharpen it on every 2nd application and i really do not feel as though i am using a whole heap of product.....a lot of product doesn't go very far.

I wont be purchasing this product again as it works out too expensive.

on 8/3/2011 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in medium a few days ago and I can tell it is already HG for me! I got my brows done at BeneFit's brow bar and the SA recommended this for filling in my brows. I fell in love with how natural it looked, but still made my brows look great. The spoolie really helps during application and the consistency helps keep my brows in place because with my asian brows, the hair sticks out instead of laying flat. I definitely recommend this !

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have already repurchased this product at the moment it's a must have.
I love the waxy composition it covers well and gives great definition, i love the little brush at the end to pull the product through.
Like others have said it is expensive but i still renewed, my biggest problem is i always seem to be sharpening "its like watching product disappear" i must be applying to heavily thanks for the tip from other posters.
Susie

on 4/30/2011 2:31:00 PM

I bought this first when the shade was medium-dark and loved it, it was a holy grail product for me and I used it everyday to define my brows. However, when I ran out and went back to purchase more they had updated the shades so I had to take the medium pencil, because medium-dark was no longer a shade. I found that the medium pencil was a little bit lighter than the medium-dark pencil (which was the exact color of my brows).

on 12/9/2010 7:26:00 AM

I bought this in the new "Deep" shade after reading about it in InStyle magazine. I have black eyebrows, medium skin, and brown hair, and I could never find a pencil that was right for me - either was too black or it was black/brown. Benefit Dark eyebrow pencil is kind of a pewter color and blends perfectly into my brows for a very natural look. The ends of my brows are kind of sparse and this pencil does the trick.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous pencil, BUT, I think it's a bit of a swizz that it won't sharpen in normal pencil sharpeners. I found this out because I tried a few times and ground it down really badly. So then you have to go and buy a special Benefit one that costs about 4.

But the pencil is great. Colour is perfect for my brows, and the brush on the other end is amazing - it really shapes your brows so so easily.

Popular Brows Products