benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.8

on 11/21/2015 3:00:00 PM

You really need a light hand to use this pencil. I like the spooly on the end but it was just really difficult to use especially when you're in a hurry.

on 11/18/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the way this looks, but it will be lucky to last me a month. I've sharpened it each time I use it as it uses so much product as its so soft. It's a very expensive way to use an eyebrow product. Better to spend more money on something that will last longer.

on 9/1/2015 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This pencil is really waxy and goes on easily and smoothly. I have a very light hand so putting on too much is not a problem for me.

That being said, a lot of product is being used when I am doing my eyebrows. I can see this pencil being gone in about a month or even a little less if I used this pencil everyday. It's just way too expensive for this price if this pencil goes away that quickly! 2 uses and I already have to sharpen the pencil.
Also, there isn't a good range for the shades the offer, it's pretty much between black or white..

The medium shade is a bit too light for me while the deep is a bit too dark for my taste.
Though the spooly at the end does a great job of grooming and blending.

I definitely should have checked the reviews here before wasting my money on this pencil! It's soft and waxy, and constantly needs to be sharpened. Like, every. Single. Time I use it. It's extremely frustrating.

I bought this in medium, because the SA told me that's what I needed. I find that it makes my brows come out flat and fake looking. The shade is too gray for me, and doesn't look natural at all. I have blonde hair with blue eyes, and fair skin.

on 7/4/2013 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I purchased this brow liner in medium. The color looks as natural as can be. The consistency of the product reminds me of oil paint/crayons, or like semi-melted crayons. It's great for quick application and instant brows.The brush on the other end works great to diffuse harsh lines so you get natural looking brows every time.

Having said that, because of the consistency of the product its very easy to use too much of it. Which is ok cause like i said before the brush on the other end helps with that but then again it would be such a waste of an expensive product. I realized this when I saw that most of the product was on the brush instead of where they're supposed to be. Even with a light hand i often find myself needing to brush away. I also always have to constantly resharpen the pencil and find it very difficult to create finer lines to extend my brows due to the creamy consistency of it.

So while I can make do with the product I wouldn't repurchase it because there are other brands out there that get the job done fabulously but lasts longer than this pencil does and may even be less expensive. If they were to decrease the price or add more product I would still have the problem with extending my brows

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

OK,I had high hopes for this stuff,because I kinda like Benefit,but this pencil wasn't anything like I expected.The color I have it in is Medium,and it's a nice brown color.What I hate about this is the fact that the pencil is WAAAY too soft and when drawing them on,it just looks terrible,very crayon-y and fake!And it smudges like crazy...NOT something you want when it comes to your eyebrows!Not to mention that because it's so soft,you have to sharpen the darn thing every time you use it!And this is just too expensive to waste like that.My search for the perfect eyebrow pencil continues....

on 6/24/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this pencil.

I have light brown coloured brows and I use this pencil to fill them out.
It glides on great, and the little brush on the other side helps smooth it out evenly.
I find this eyebrow pencil looks very natural. Others I have used make my brows look really artificial and too defined.

This product is best for people trying to create a full, natural brow. I wouldn't recommend this too someone who has very thin brows and its attempting to pencil in large areas with no hair.

The one negative - I find this pencil works best when very sharp. When it gets a bit dull... it doesn't go on very nicely. So I sharpen this quite often.. and because of this it doesn't last very long.

I won't buy anything else!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The Sales Assistant tried it on me, and it immediately defined by brows. I never thought of using this product before as I thought my brows were big enough, however very spacey. But when it went on, they looked great by being filled in with alittle colour. Now I feel proud of my brows instead of hiding them behind my glasses. They frame my face better. Have not sharpened the pencil yet, so hope it goes ok, however, I don't need a point, just lightly scrap the pencil over my eyebrows. Now my brows look fantastic and I am now highlighting a light eyeshadow under them for a more, Hey look at these brows look.

on 9/21/2011 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have several brow pencils, the Anastasia Brow Wiz, the Origins Fill in the Blanks and some drugstore ones. I only bought this Benefit product yesterday in Light and already absolutely love it. It stays on the whole day, the color is great and very natural-looking and the waxy texture really keeps my unruly brows under control. The best thing about this pencil is that I now look like I have brows without any sparse areas. This product is definitely worth every penny! Nowe that I have found a pencil that really does everything I expected from it, I will keep buying it again and again.
After wearing this pencil for several months now, it's still my absolute favorite. The color is great, the wakiness keeps my brow hairs in place, it's simply the best!

on 8/3/2011 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in medium a few days ago and I can tell it is already HG for me! I got my brows done at BeneFit's brow bar and the SA recommended this for filling in my brows. I fell in love with how natural it looked, but still made my brows look great. The spoolie really helps during application and the consistency helps keep my brows in place because with my asian brows, the hair sticks out instead of laying flat. I definitely recommend this !

Popular Brows Products