BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by hair type : Other
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I actually really like this product, I naturally have full eyebrows, so I don't need to use a whole lot of product on them. The waxy texture is very easy to blend and it looks great on my eyebrows. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't need to do a bunch of filling in, and just is going to use it for a little definition.

on 7/17/2015 2:36:00 PM

I've gone through 3 sticks of this brow pencil to absolutely ascertain that it is not great. The consistency of the product is very creamy and applies too much pigment for my taste. Also, application of the pigment tends to not be very uniform or even. I often have patchy parts that I have to fill in more, or parts that are too dark that I have to blend out with the spoolie. Because I used the spoolie so much and the product was so creamy, the spoolie ended up getting gunked up quickly from the excess product I would blend out.

There is also not a great range of shades. I have black hair, but find the black color (I believe it is called 'Ebony') to be too harsh while the next lighter color (a brownish color) has too many red tones. At $22-$23 per pencil, there are much better alternatives out there.

on 1/19/2015 7:45:00 PM

Great eyebrow pencil, and I've tried quite a few other ones. Goes on easy and softly, i like the medium shade its perfect for me as I have blonde hair and brown eyebrows but not dark brown, so medium is a great in between brown. its the perfect shade for my colouring...

I've never had to sharpen an eyebrow pencil so often! I find I sharpen it every time I use it, and now 3 weeks after purchasing it, I have half a pencil left. For the price I paid I expected a lot more, it's really soft and waxy, I don't find it precise at all and I'm not sure if it's just me but I find it clumps together after a while. The best thing about the product is the brush, which I'll continue to use. Once this product runs out I will not be purchasing it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This brow pencil is too soft and waxy. I have to sharpen it every single time I use , even though I use it on my eyebrow really gently. The colour pigments easily goes or fall down all over your face, which can be irritating for my sensitive skin. And it is very fast to be finished just in 2 months. Really pricy. Definitely won't purchase this again.

This pencil is wierd and too soft. I got it in the color deep and I must say its so ashy that it looks gray. Also you have to keep sharpening this pencil all the time I just bought it a month ago and I'm already half way through it :(... My method of application is I prime with my urban decay primer and let that set on the brows it stops the waxiness from sliding all over my face this method actually haves me liking this pencil but I won't repurchase!

on 4/26/2012 11:44:00 AM

I have this brow pencil in Light. The color looks natural, and the construction of the pencil is nice. I like having the color on one side and a spoolie on the other; it's very convenient. The product itself is a little soft, which is good and bad. It's good because it's easy to deposit the color and doesn't tug on the skin. It's bad because it's easy to put on too much. After application and a little brushing with the spoolie, I can't tell I'm wearing a brow pencil. It just looks like my brows are a little fuller. I seem to go through these pencils very quickly, so it can get expensive. I also can't get a very good point when I sharpen it, but it doesn't seem to affect the application. Overall, I think it's a good option, but I'm going to try to find something else that maybe is a little firmer and cheaper. Physicians Formula used to have a great brow product (I think it was called Wonder Brow)...I believe they have a new product, so maybe I'll try that one.

on 12/18/2011 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have been searching for a natural-looking brow pencil for a long time, and I have finally found it. I use the "Light" shade, and I have light brown honey-colored hair.

This pencil is the exact same shade as my brows, which is why it works so well for me. I'd recommend swatching it in the store to see if you have a good match before buying since everyone's brows are different.

The texture is smooth and soft, so I don't feel like I'm drawing on my face with a hard pencil. In comparison to the Dior Blonde brow pencil, which seems to be a popular one, the Benefit pencil is softer, less red and more of an ashy blond color.

I love the little brow brush on the other end- it's exactly what I need to make my brows look less like a muppet. They don't call Benefit the brow experts for nothin'.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This would be a better product if the tip of the pencil would not break so easily. It is very soft. The color and spoolie brush are both nice. It lasts well on the brows. But the tip has broken off twice. :(

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have already repurchased this product at the moment it's a must have.
I love the waxy composition it covers well and gives great definition, i love the little brush at the end to pull the product through.
Like others have said it is expensive but i still renewed, my biggest problem is i always seem to be sharpening "its like watching product disappear" i must be applying to heavily thanks for the tip from other posters.
Susie