BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I actually really like this product, I naturally have full eyebrows, so I don't need to use a whole lot of product on them. The waxy texture is very easy to blend and it looks great on my eyebrows. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't need to do a bunch of filling in, and just is going to use it for a little definition.

on 7/4/2013 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I purchased this brow liner in medium. The color looks as natural as can be. The consistency of the product reminds me of oil paint/crayons, or like semi-melted crayons. It's great for quick application and instant brows.The brush on the other end works great to diffuse harsh lines so you get natural looking brows every time.

Having said that, because of the consistency of the product its very easy to use too much of it. Which is ok cause like i said before the brush on the other end helps with that but then again it would be such a waste of an expensive product. I realized this when I saw that most of the product was on the brush instead of where they're supposed to be. Even with a light hand i often find myself needing to brush away. I also always have to constantly resharpen the pencil and find it very difficult to create finer lines to extend my brows due to the creamy consistency of it.

So while I can make do with the product I wouldn't repurchase it because there are other brands out there that get the job done fabulously but lasts longer than this pencil does and may even be less expensive. If they were to decrease the price or add more product I would still have the problem with extending my brows

Popular Brows Products