BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

2.6

on 11/18/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the way this looks, but it will be lucky to last me a month. I've sharpened it each time I use it as it uses so much product as its so soft. It's a very expensive way to use an eyebrow product. Better to spend more money on something that will last longer.

on 6/3/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My biggest issue with this pencil is that its too soft. When I use a pencil to do my brow I like to make soft little lines and then use the brow pencil to smudge them SLIGHTLY.

This is so darn soft it just SMEARS everywhere. The colors also not flattering.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Absolute WORST brow pencil I have ever used, for the price I expected much better, doesn't even compare to the 6 dollar brow pencil I usually get. The color goes on terrible, it's either so light that you can't see it or way to dark and it becomes dull SO quickly I have to constantly sharpen it, and it doesn't sharpen well, you can't get it very pointy and therefore can't create very precise or straight lines whatsoever. Extremely disappointed.

on 10/19/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this product at Ulta while I was actually looking for mascara. I wasn't even planning on spending 20 dollars on something I initially didn't need, but the moment I applied this I knew I HAD to have it. It does fill the gaps in my eyebrows, the texture is great to work with, the waxy consistency keeps the eyebrow hairs in place all day, the brush thingy on the other end helps a LOT and it makes my eyebrows look wonderful. I know the price is high for what it is, but I do not regret it and will definitely buy again.
p.s: Some people said that each time they use it they have to sharpen it. I don't know how hard they press the pencil or why that happens, but I'm on my 10th application and it's still far from having to be sharpened.
Great product.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is seriously a joke. For $20 you buy a crappy eyebrow pencil. I got one for 79 cents at Walgreens that is ONE HUNDRED times better than this was! And for those of you saying this isn't supposed to "draw on" your eyebrows (and I quote: "You're not supposed to DRAW your eyebrows on, you're just supposed to thicken them with this product."), you're obviously not reading the description of this product properly. It says THIS: "Turn your sparse, skimpy brows into perfectly natural, polished brows with this instant brow pencil."

Uh, so, this is for people with thick brows that need only a little polishing? I think NOT.

For us girls that have very sparse brows and like to extend (like I do) this is a JOKE. It barely even colors my brows, let alone the areas with very little hair. I mean really. I went over my brow about 5 times and it barely even left a HINT of color. Sure, the wax in the pencil helps tame your brows A BIT, but the same can be done with a brow gel or even some chapstick. I can not believe the amount of money they want for a very low quality product like this one. This is probably amazing for those of you with already this brows - BUT that is not what the product claims it is for. It's supposed to help our skimpy brows look full and lush, and this does the exact opposite - it does NOTHING. Save your time & money if you've got skimpy brows and go to Wal Mart or Walgreens...you'll get a much better product for a fraction of the price.

Popular Brows Products