BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

2.8

on 11/21/2015 3:00:00 PM

You really need a light hand to use this pencil. I like the spooly on the end but it was just really difficult to use especially when you're in a hurry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There are superior products to this at the drugstore. This pencil is too creamy and can smear easily. I will not purchase.

on 7/10/2014 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ill repeat what has been said here - too soft, I don't know where the colour is going and you need to sharpen it anytime. I have the shade in the lightest colour and it looks very ashy. The only thing Im using is the spoolie brush which is of higher quality than the ones I have right now. Will not repurchase, not worth the price.

on 6/16/2014 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Average product and overpriced. You can get the same result from drugstore eyebrow pencils.

on 11/6/2012 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the idea of this brush, a coloured wax in a pencil. I am also a big fan of the brush on the end...BUT i too much product is used on each application, i have to sharpen it on every 2nd application and i really do not feel as though i am using a whole heap of product.....a lot of product doesn't go very far.

I wont be purchasing this product again as it works out too expensive.

on 6/24/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this pencil.

I have light brown coloured brows and I use this pencil to fill them out.
It glides on great, and the little brush on the other side helps smooth it out evenly.
I find this eyebrow pencil looks very natural. Others I have used make my brows look really artificial and too defined.

This product is best for people trying to create a full, natural brow. I wouldn't recommend this too someone who has very thin brows and its attempting to pencil in large areas with no hair.

The one negative - I find this pencil works best when very sharp. When it gets a bit dull... it doesn't go on very nicely. So I sharpen this quite often.. and because of this it doesn't last very long.

I won't buy anything else!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Best browpencil ever for curly brows bcause it's a wax and filler in one. Really great for curly eyebrows. Best eyebrow pencil I've ever purahased.

on 5/30/2011 9:21:00 PM

it works pretty well, but not fantastically. i still use it every day and it looks good and matches my color pretty well, but i have to sharpen it alllllllllllll the time. which upsets me because it makes me feel like i am wasting the product which is pretty expensive. maybe i am just pressing too hard or something. i would recommended this if you have sparse or thin eyebrows because it looks great and stays all day long:)

Popular Brows Products