BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

4.3

on 10/6/2016 12:38:00 AM

So sad they're discontinuing this stuff. As a redhead with actually invisible eyebrows, Instant Brow in light was the perfect thing. I love this pencil because it's softer than all other pencil's I've tried-including Anastasia's brow definer- and the color was subtle, making it hard to screw up. I've used these pencils all the way down to the nubs probably at least 6 times in the last few years. I'll miss you Benefit Instant Brow!

I've never had to sharpen an eyebrow pencil so often! I find I sharpen it every time I use it, and now 3 weeks after purchasing it, I have half a pencil left. For the price I paid I expected a lot more, it's really soft and waxy, I don't find it precise at all and I'm not sure if it's just me but I find it clumps together after a while. The best thing about the product is the brush, which I'll continue to use. Once this product runs out I will not be purchasing it again.

on 4/14/2013 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this to fill in my patchy brows. The problem is, the pencil is so soft, you have to sharpen it about every two uses. The other annoying thing is when you go to blend it, you lose 90% of your color. This was too expensive to be so disappointing. Don't waste your money. The only reason I even gave this a 2 instead of a 1 is because I like the spoolie on the end, & the actual color is nice.
ETA: I ended up giving this to my mom, she likes it a lot more than I did. *shrug*

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The Sales Assistant tried it on me, and it immediately defined by brows. I never thought of using this product before as I thought my brows were big enough, however very spacey. But when it went on, they looked great by being filled in with alittle colour. Now I feel proud of my brows instead of hiding them behind my glasses. They frame my face better. Have not sharpened the pencil yet, so hope it goes ok, however, I don't need a point, just lightly scrap the pencil over my eyebrows. Now my brows look fantastic and I am now highlighting a light eyeshadow under them for a more, Hey look at these brows look.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This would be a better product if the tip of the pencil would not break so easily. It is very soft. The color and spoolie brush are both nice. It lasts well on the brows. But the tip has broken off twice. :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't mess with my brows. I let my girl wax and color them once every few months when I get highlights and lowlights and that is it. But my sister swears by this so I was like ok I'll try it. Well, now I use it every time I wear make up (once a week or so). I find it really easy to apply and blend and it matches my brow color perfectly and doesn't look fake. Not a fan of the price, but then again I will pay for quality products and considering how infrequently I need to buy make up anyway, this is a good deal for me.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First brow pencil I've ever used more than once. I'm kind of a no makeup person but stumbled into a benefit brow bar for my first brow wax. I laughed when the SA wanted to use a brow pencil but was shocked at how much I like the results. My brows are thick on the inside and disappearing on the outside. This product worked great!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have already repurchased this product at the moment it's a must have.
I love the waxy composition it covers well and gives great definition, i love the little brush at the end to pull the product through.
Like others have said it is expensive but i still renewed, my biggest problem is i always seem to be sharpening "its like watching product disappear" i must be applying to heavily thanks for the tip from other posters.
Susie

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The ends of my eyebrows are naturally thin and sparse. I've always been filling them in since I can remember. It's been a challenge finding the right color to match my eyebrows. It seems most companies just have light medium or dark. Well I have blonde hair but my eyebrows are dark blonde to light brown. The light shades are too light and the medium shades are usually too dark. Finally I found a pencil that is practically perfect for me. I love how smoothly it goes on and how there is a brush on the other end for smoothing things out. There are several different shades to choose from so you are bound to find one that's right for you. The pencil also turns into a powder-like finish once combed out with the brush, which blends everything in. This is perfect for filling in those overplucked or sparse areas. Love this pencil!

on 2/10/2011 6:08:00 PM

At first i was put off from buying this product because of the price, but i brought it anyways because my eyebrows have a mind of their own and im always experimenting different ways to do my eyebrows. i brought the pencil in medium to dark and this is the best of the best pencil i have ever used for my eyebrows. and i have been filling/defining my eyebrows faithfully ever since i was 10 years old so i been through all the kits/pencils/ powders out there. and im very self conscious about my eyebrows. its very creamy, and even though the shade is slightly lighter than my natural eyebrows, it blends easily and doesnt look penciled in at all. they look soo real and natural i honesty didnt have to do much work to make sure they wernt too harsh. it works GREAT as a base and i would recommend this to anyone who fills their eyebrows. definitely a MUST have, i dont even care that it cost $20, ill continue to buy it, well worth the price!!!

Popular Brows Products