BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.0

on 2/18/2016 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This brow pencil sucks! It hardly gives off any color and I got it in the brown gray colo. Then it's really hard to sharpen! I tossed it in the bin. Don't bother with this one 😐

on 8/10/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Instant brow pencil worked on my thick eyebrow hair, which is rare, without making them look too over powering or dark. It has a more waxy consistency rather then the typical powdery pencil, which means it helps keep hairs in place.

I like the product overall, the colour was great (Medium), but its such a soft pencil and it needs frequent sharpening and if you use the brush on the end most of the colour comes off, which can be annoying! Thats why i've only given it four stars, I would buy it again purely for the colour, but I think by shopping around i could probably find something similar that stays put.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a fan of this pencil. The sales girl said that Lorac pencils were discontinued. So I tried this and find the texture to be too waxy, soft and clumpy. The pencil doesn't stay sharp so will not be repurshasing this pencil.

on 9/21/2011 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have several brow pencils, the Anastasia Brow Wiz, the Origins Fill in the Blanks and some drugstore ones. I only bought this Benefit product yesterday in Light and already absolutely love it. It stays on the whole day, the color is great and very natural-looking and the waxy texture really keeps my unruly brows under control. The best thing about this pencil is that I now look like I have brows without any sparse areas. This product is definitely worth every penny! Nowe that I have found a pencil that really does everything I expected from it, I will keep buying it again and again.
After wearing this pencil for several months now, it's still my absolute favorite. The color is great, the wakiness keeps my brow hairs in place, it's simply the best!

Popular Brows Products