BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Other
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

2.3

on 2/10/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have black brown hair and the color I bought matches my color perfectly. However, the pencil is WAY TOO SOFT! I have to apply it really really soft otherwise I would end up using the entire pencil within couple weeks. Try Shiseido next time. They have a harder brow pencil. Because of the softness, you use it faster than other brow pencils and the price becomes higher! But I have to say it is really long lasting.

on 11/27/2012 9:06:00 PM

If you have an almost perfect brows that only needs definition, then this product might work for you as with any other brow pencils. But if you have overplucked, irregular shaped, sparse brows.. then stay away from this product. It's impossible to create a shape and define as it's too soft and waxy that the tip bends during application and I had to sharpen it each time as it finishes really quickly. To make it worse, after brushing it with the spoolie, the wax erases off quickly too. I have to re-apply and sharpen it again. Wasted $39 on this piece of rubbish.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Does this brow pencil come in any blonde colors?I am having a hard time finding anything for the brows in blonde.Taupe and dark blonde does not work for me.I am fair bue eyes and really need blonde brow powder,pencil or etc that comes in blonde for my brows.

Popular Brows Products