BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.2

on 10/6/2016 12:38:00 AM

So sad they're discontinuing this stuff. As a redhead with actually invisible eyebrows, Instant Brow in light was the perfect thing. I love this pencil because it's softer than all other pencil's I've tried-including Anastasia's brow definer- and the color was subtle, making it hard to screw up. I've used these pencils all the way down to the nubs probably at least 6 times in the last few years. I'll miss you Benefit Instant Brow!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I actually really like this product, I naturally have full eyebrows, so I don't need to use a whole lot of product on them. The waxy texture is very easy to blend and it looks great on my eyebrows. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't need to do a bunch of filling in, and just is going to use it for a little definition.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The Sales Assistant tried it on me, and it immediately defined by brows. I never thought of using this product before as I thought my brows were big enough, however very spacey. But when it went on, they looked great by being filled in with alittle colour. Now I feel proud of my brows instead of hiding them behind my glasses. They frame my face better. Have not sharpened the pencil yet, so hope it goes ok, however, I don't need a point, just lightly scrap the pencil over my eyebrows. Now my brows look fantastic and I am now highlighting a light eyeshadow under them for a more, Hey look at these brows look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Best browpencil ever for curly brows bcause it's a wax and filler in one. Really great for curly eyebrows. Best eyebrow pencil I've ever purahased.

I've always been afraid of penciling my eyebrows due to how fake and ugly it looks on some women but this pencil gives a very natural look to your eyebrows. I have thin eyebrows that naturally don't have much shape to them but this pencil helps them look thicker and more shapely. I recommend using the comb first to shape your eyebrows, pencil in your eyebrows (conservatively) then taking the comb over them again to give them a lighter, wispy and more natural look. Worth the money (about $20). Hope this helps!

on 12/18/2011 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have been searching for a natural-looking brow pencil for a long time, and I have finally found it. I use the "Light" shade, and I have light brown honey-colored hair.

This pencil is the exact same shade as my brows, which is why it works so well for me. I'd recommend swatching it in the store to see if you have a good match before buying since everyone's brows are different.

The texture is smooth and soft, so I don't feel like I'm drawing on my face with a hard pencil. In comparison to the Dior Blonde brow pencil, which seems to be a popular one, the Benefit pencil is softer, less red and more of an ashy blond color.

I love the little brow brush on the other end- it's exactly what I need to make my brows look less like a muppet. They don't call Benefit the brow experts for nothin'.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't mess with my brows. I let my girl wax and color them once every few months when I get highlights and lowlights and that is it. But my sister swears by this so I was like ok I'll try it. Well, now I use it every time I wear make up (once a week or so). I find it really easy to apply and blend and it matches my brow color perfectly and doesn't look fake. Not a fan of the price, but then again I will pay for quality products and considering how infrequently I need to buy make up anyway, this is a good deal for me.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First brow pencil I've ever used more than once. I'm kind of a no makeup person but stumbled into a benefit brow bar for my first brow wax. I laughed when the SA wanted to use a brow pencil but was shocked at how much I like the results. My brows are thick on the inside and disappearing on the outside. This product worked great!

on 9/21/2011 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have several brow pencils, the Anastasia Brow Wiz, the Origins Fill in the Blanks and some drugstore ones. I only bought this Benefit product yesterday in Light and already absolutely love it. It stays on the whole day, the color is great and very natural-looking and the waxy texture really keeps my unruly brows under control. The best thing about this pencil is that I now look like I have brows without any sparse areas. This product is definitely worth every penny! Nowe that I have found a pencil that really does everything I expected from it, I will keep buying it again and again.
After wearing this pencil for several months now, it's still my absolute favorite. The color is great, the wakiness keeps my brow hairs in place, it's simply the best!

on 8/3/2011 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in medium a few days ago and I can tell it is already HG for me! I got my brows done at BeneFit's brow bar and the SA recommended this for filling in my brows. I fell in love with how natural it looked, but still made my brows look great. The spoolie really helps during application and the consistency helps keep my brows in place because with my asian brows, the hair sticks out instead of laying flat. I definitely recommend this !

Popular Brows Products