BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.2

on 2/18/2016 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This brow pencil sucks! It hardly gives off any color and I got it in the brown gray colo. Then it's really hard to sharpen! I tossed it in the bin. Don't bother with this one 😐

on 11/21/2015 3:00:00 PM

You really need a light hand to use this pencil. I like the spooly on the end but it was just really difficult to use especially when you're in a hurry.

This is an absolute disappointment and a big pain in the S.

4 Reasons why you should skip Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
1. A Real Big Hassle
2. Not value-for-money
3. Color is too light
4. Brows are not defined

Full review and photos at: http://bit.ly/1BELsWF

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This brow pencil is too soft and waxy. I have to sharpen it every single time I use , even though I use it on my eyebrow really gently. The colour pigments easily goes or fall down all over your face, which can be irritating for my sensitive skin. And it is very fast to be finished just in 2 months. Really pricy. Definitely won't purchase this again.

I definitely should have checked the reviews here before wasting my money on this pencil! It's soft and waxy, and constantly needs to be sharpened. Like, every. Single. Time I use it. It's extremely frustrating.

I bought this in medium, because the SA told me that's what I needed. I find that it makes my brows come out flat and fake looking. The shade is too gray for me, and doesn't look natural at all. I have blonde hair with blue eyes, and fair skin.

on 3/2/2014 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really an awful eyebrow pencil. I can't believe how much I paid for this.
It's soft, yet somehow waxy at the same time. The pencil disappears so quickly, but I'm not sure where all the product is going?? I have to resharpen after every use and it wastes so much product.
It is useless for definition because it's so soft, but I can't use it for filling in because it looks very heavy and crusty on my eyebrows.

I got this pencil in light, but I am now using Rimmel's soft kohl eyeliner in taupe for my eyebrows, which is a similar colour, but it is less orange than this one. Rimmel's pencil is also very soft, but it is not waxy at all and there is no pulling like this pencil. And it's only 6 bucks.

on 2/9/2014 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am very disappointed with this brow pencil. I normally use a wax and a powder but thought I would try a pencil for a change to compare. I bought it in medium and think it comes up very dark, it also draws on like a crayon, flattening my brows to my skin even when I apply it as softly as possible. Please do not waste your money. There are much better brow products out there.

on 8/26/2013 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Think of a waxy crayon - that is what this product is. I bought it at a time when i was experimenting with lots of different eyebrows products. The color is subtle but i cannot for the life of me understand why this has to be like this. My eyebrows are not thick and when i use this product the hairs are flattened against the skin in this waxy substance. I use the spooly and half the product gets removed and then you have to repeat the application. I really did try time and again to make this work. It was not an inexpensive investment, but today was the final straw ... It now sits in the garbage.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

OK,I had high hopes for this stuff,because I kinda like Benefit,but this pencil wasn't anything like I expected.The color I have it in is Medium,and it's a nice brown color.What I hate about this is the fact that the pencil is WAAAY too soft and when drawing them on,it just looks terrible,very crayon-y and fake!And it smudges like crazy...NOT something you want when it comes to your eyebrows!Not to mention that because it's so soft,you have to sharpen the darn thing every time you use it!And this is just too expensive to waste like that.My search for the perfect eyebrow pencil continues....

on 12/28/2011 10:57:00 AM

WORST eyebrow pencil ever! I love Benefit products & expected this to be really good but it was awful. It is extremely hard to sharpen & i find it way too waxy & soft. It's hard to apply & never seems to get a sharp point as it just falls off.
I wouldn't usually mind paying 14 for an eyebrow pencil but I think I will stick to my 3 one from Boots as it works so much better for me.

Popular Brows Products