benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 36-43
benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.0

on 9/12/2013 3:56:00 AM

I bought this as a treat for myself. It cost $39 at the Myer Benefit counter (Australia), and I thought that by purchasing a high end product I'd get a better product.

I have it in medium. yes it is easy to apply and to use. I find that I put it on, then use the little last brush at the end to brush it out for a more natural look, and its very easy to overbrush and remove it all.

it does wear very quickly, doesn't last that long and frankly using an angled brush and a brown neutral eyeshadow produces a better a result.

I will use this until its all gone, but I won't repurchase simply because of the outrageous price (what was I thinking?)

on 7/31/2010 1:23:00 AM

I took this product back;luckily you can on high-end purchases like these. I hated the waxy build-up,and the crayon just too soft--I used it ONE time and the tip was all smashed down, and I really have a light touch when applying my makeup but this baby made it hard to go light; it's so soft! The color is ok,it was much more ashy than others,but I couldn't get the hang of it. I do see in a review below that I might have misunderstood the technique (which was NOT explained to me by the SA) being that it is waxy and that you can use the texture to tame unruly brows. But I still don't see how,if I were putting more on a particular hair in order to tame it,I would not end up with blotches of color since this waxy pencil has alot of pigment! Anyway...

Popular Brows Products