BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by age: 25-29
BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.1

on 10/6/2016 12:38:00 AM

So sad they're discontinuing this stuff. As a redhead with actually invisible eyebrows, Instant Brow in light was the perfect thing. I love this pencil because it's softer than all other pencil's I've tried-including Anastasia's brow definer- and the color was subtle, making it hard to screw up. I've used these pencils all the way down to the nubs probably at least 6 times in the last few years. I'll miss you Benefit Instant Brow!

I personally didn't get on with this. The pencil is lovely when it's sharpened. But gets blunt very quickly even with light use, and as iv had to sharpen it every use almost.. the whole pencil had almost disappeared within about 3 weeks... doesn't last for the price.

on 2/18/2016 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This brow pencil sucks! It hardly gives off any color and I got it in the brown gray colo. Then it's really hard to sharpen! I tossed it in the bin. Don't bother with this one 😐

on 11/21/2015 3:00:00 PM

You really need a light hand to use this pencil. I like the spooly on the end but it was just really difficult to use especially when you're in a hurry.

on 11/18/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the way this looks, but it will be lucky to last me a month. I've sharpened it each time I use it as it uses so much product as its so soft. It's a very expensive way to use an eyebrow product. Better to spend more money on something that will last longer.

on 9/1/2015 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This pencil is really waxy and goes on easily and smoothly. I have a very light hand so putting on too much is not a problem for me.

That being said, a lot of product is being used when I am doing my eyebrows. I can see this pencil being gone in about a month or even a little less if I used this pencil everyday. It's just way too expensive for this price if this pencil goes away that quickly! 2 uses and I already have to sharpen the pencil.
Also, there isn't a good range for the shades the offer, it's pretty much between black or white..

The medium shade is a bit too light for me while the deep is a bit too dark for my taste.
Though the spooly at the end does a great job of grooming and blending.

on 2/9/2014 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am very disappointed with this brow pencil. I normally use a wax and a powder but thought I would try a pencil for a change to compare. I bought it in medium and think it comes up very dark, it also draws on like a crayon, flattening my brows to my skin even when I apply it as softly as possible. Please do not waste your money. There are much better brow products out there.

on 7/4/2013 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I purchased this brow liner in medium. The color looks as natural as can be. The consistency of the product reminds me of oil paint/crayons, or like semi-melted crayons. It's great for quick application and instant brows.The brush on the other end works great to diffuse harsh lines so you get natural looking brows every time.

Having said that, because of the consistency of the product its very easy to use too much of it. Which is ok cause like i said before the brush on the other end helps with that but then again it would be such a waste of an expensive product. I realized this when I saw that most of the product was on the brush instead of where they're supposed to be. Even with a light hand i often find myself needing to brush away. I also always have to constantly resharpen the pencil and find it very difficult to create finer lines to extend my brows due to the creamy consistency of it.

So while I can make do with the product I wouldn't repurchase it because there are other brands out there that get the job done fabulously but lasts longer than this pencil does and may even be less expensive. If they were to decrease the price or add more product I would still have the problem with extending my brows

on 4/12/2013 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have super fair and soft blond brows so even the ligtest brow products are often too dark for me. I have heard amazing things about the Brow Zing Palette, but the light option was obviously too dark for me... I tried this pencil in light and it seemed to be ok, so i bought it.
Next morning i tried to use it on the daylight and I was very surprised, it was super dark on me! I have to use it veeeery lightly and be extremely careful and even like this i cannot wear it during the day to work. It looks really unnatural and dark on me. What I like using it for is evenings out when i have overall heavier makeup.
What I like about it - it has a waxy texture so it holds the brows in shape, but if you are not careful with it the brows stick weirdly on to the skin.
What I dislike and was literally shocked about is that I have to sharpen it every 2-3 uses and the pencil is gonna be gone very soon. When daily used I think it would last maybe a month or so, which makes it really expensive.
It is a shame they dont have more options for the really light brows, i would probably be using it, but the color problem is a major one for me.

on 11/6/2012 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the idea of this brush, a coloured wax in a pencil. I am also a big fan of the brush on the end...BUT i too much product is used on each application, i have to sharpen it on every 2nd application and i really do not feel as though i am using a whole heap of product.....a lot of product doesn't go very far.

I wont be purchasing this product again as it works out too expensive.

Popular Brows Products